BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Hailey H.
East hampton
Review for: Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink more...
A very nice colorful and moisturizing lip gloss. The wand made it very easy to apply. A smooth yummy gloss. The product lasted about 4 months. With every day use. Yes the product met my expectations. I would recommend for people who love a light wieght a sheer lipgloss
A'slynne E.
Greeley
The packaging is very cute I must admit but the after taste it leaves is awful. It leaves a nice gloss finish but the wand stains if used with any other lip products. I've bought a couple of these before, however I would not be very interested in purchasing any more.
Olivia N.
Webster Grvs, MO
Review for: Pink Pizazz more...
I was expecting more of a color payoff with baby lips but you get what you pay for sometimes and this is one of those cases. It has really cute and attractive packaging. I bought mine from Walmart because it was on sale. I don't think I'd recommend it to anyone to buy.
Heather V.
Kankakee
I found this product useful in some ways but could be better. I think the packaging was very nice and special. I purchased this lip product at Walmart. This was my first time using the gloss but not my first time using the brand. I'm not sure if I would buy it again .
Shana K.
Review for: Berry Chic, Life's a Peach, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer more...
Love these! They are great to toss in your purse and touch up later. Not overbearing with scent. I normally HATE peach but this peach is so soft and light and just a hint of the scent that it allows me to wear it without the peach smell turning my stomach!!! Loved it!
Monica C.
Keene
I love the shade range of these babylips, I feel like there's something for everyone from deeper skin tones to the palest girls out there. I bought mine at target, but you can find these at any drugstore or grocery store. I would buy this again, I think the packaging is cute and I like that they are a lightweight gloss and don't feel sticky or heavy on the lips at all.
Amaris R.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Life's a Peach, Coral Craze more...
The lip glosses are moisturizing as the claim to be. They have good quality. The colors are a bit interesting. Coral craze is clear and Life's a peach is a whiteish color. You have to re apply because it eventually runs down. I would buy them again in different colors.
Rose L.
Review for: Pink-A_Boo, A Wink of Pink, Fab & Fuchsia more...
These lip glosses are so good quality. They have a nice tint and also hydrate and moisturize my lips. The packaging is nice quality. Also not pricey. This was my first time and I was surprised. I recommend this for girls or women who just want a nice tinted gloss.
Amanda N.
Review for: Life's a Peach, Taupe with Me more...
Colors where nice but those where the only ones available at the time. But they were the colors I liked. So it worked out. They were nice the smell isn't to powerful but it's okay I don't mind it. Is a must if you are going to go out and want some moisture lip tint.
Katlin S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss looks and feels great. It leaves your lips feeling refreshed. It is easy to apply and can be found at most stores. It comes in a tube and is easy to carry around. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I recommend it to all of my family and friends.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!