BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Just a Glimmer more...
This product works great. The packaging is great and it's easy to reach into your purse and grab it when you need it. Once applied, it lasts a very long time and you can put it over your lipstick if you start to feel dry. I would definitely buy this again.
Kyleigh S.
Bloomington
This product is ok it makes my lips soft and stuff but I just don't think it's an everyday thing. It didn't really meet my expectation but it's good quality first time probly won't get again sorry 😐 I would not recommend it to others unless it's for little kids
Irasema H.
San Antonio, TX
I love using this on the days I don't wanna do anything to my lips as in Wear a harsh lipstick' so instead I plop on this guy and I still feel My lips are dressed but with something smooth and creamy instead! Not expensive at all definitely will be repurchasing
aria z.
Perkasie, PA
Review for: Berry Chic more...
This product is ok. Its a very pretty color in the tube but shows up orange. Its easy to apply but you don't get much product on the applicator. Its not really long lasting. Its pricey for the quality. I wouldn't recommend but if you like sheer you will like it.
Shatara W.
Memphis, TN
Keeps your lips soft just like a baby's bottom it is great value and its inexpensive . Me personally I love the clear baby lips because it comes off as normal chopstick but leaves a gloss at the same time while moisturizing my lips. Every time people look at my lips they be like DANG WATCHU GOT ON YOUR LIP ? 😍
Jordan A.
This is my favorite chapstick/lip gloss. It makes my lips shiny and not sticky at all. It gives a hint of color or just shine. I have to admit, I usually buy it when it's on sale at Target or another local super market. I would definitely recommend this product!
Stephanie C.
I have been using baby lips for as long as I could remember. It is the perfect drug store brand gloss and affordable. It is not sticky and also it's long lasting. Perfect for a girls day out or even a nice fancy dinner. The gloss is just perfect for any occasion.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
I love the light color of this lip gloss. It's a very light coverage and super glossy. So if you like just a hint of color this is the perfect gloss. It comes in a ton of variety and all of the colors go great with my skin tone. I haven't tried one that I didn't like.
Solace L.
Babylips chap sticks were my favorite thing ever for a really long time. I was excited when they came out with the lip gloss and I use it constantly. It's adds a little extra flar to my makeup look when I'm feeling lazy I just throgh it on and it looks good.
Sage G.
Review for: Pink Pizazz more...
I absolutely love baby lips it's so soft and it has such a lovely scent! Defintly recommend this since it's so cheap and affordable. It's extremely smooth and easy to apply. One stick lasts around a year or more! I would for sure purchase this product again.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!