BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
sarah m.
Elizabeth, PA
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
This is so amazing!! It was a little light for my skin tone, but it was so moisturizing, it is so easy to apple and use it doesn’t last long you probably have to reapply ever hour but your lips are so amazing afterwards.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I love lip gloss, but this is one of my favs!!! It is clear with some sparkle, not straight glitter so it looks beautiful over any color or on its own. It is very hydrating and your lips are as smooth as a baby butt!!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
This is a cute gloss. Good to put over a lipstick. It’s easy to use and glides on perfect. Price was great. Good by itself as well. Gives you a touch of pink to your lips. Very moisturizering. I would buy again.
Hope B.
Review for: Coral Craze more...
I really dislike this product. It made my lips sting and the lip gloss was way too thick and sticky. It's a bit too pricey for drugstore in my opinion. I got this product at Rite Aid but I think you can find it anywhere. I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin.
👑Unicorn Q.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Lilac Lumi more...
I use this all the time and it is so cute!!!! It goes on your lips almost like its a holographic gloss or something! And it makes your lips really soft. It doesn't have too mm ich or too little on the wand. The wand is standard and the only thing I think I have a problem with is its taste and smell. They dont taste or smell bad, they just taste and smell like nothing! But thats probably just me!
Bryonna R.
Greenwich
I love this lip gloss, I have four shades of it in my makeup bag. I use this almost everyday. Honestly the color last very long and doesn’t smudge on to other things. I’d recommend this to anyone looking to use a lip gloss.
Stephanie V.
Review for: Other more...
The packaging of this lip gloss is cute but I feel like with the short wand there will be some wasted product since you have to tilt the bottle to get some of it out. I also don't find this lip gloss to be moisturizing. It is not sticky which is nice and has a nice flavor, but overall it is just another lip gloss. There really isn't anything special about it.
Sarah T.
Forrest City, AR
Review for: Pink-A_Boo more...
The color is so pretty I love how it has a glossy look but you can still see the color very well it was a very good price it last a long time I will recommend this to all my friends I absolutely love this product
Kelsey l.
This is in adorable packaging, but it doesnt last long. Any time something touches your lips, it rubs off. It smells good though! Would be great for younger girls just getting into makeup
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!