12 varieties available
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
4.19 / 5 based on 3,298 Reviews
Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.
- C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Tin Oxide
- Parfum / Fragrance
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 15850 / Red 7
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake
- CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake
- CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
Top Questions See all 88 Q&A
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
- "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
- "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
- "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
I love the shade range of these babylips, I feel like there's something for everyone from deeper skin tones to the palest girls out there. I bought mine at target, but you can find these at any drugstore or grocery store. I would buy this again, I think the packaging is cute and I like that they are a lightweight gloss and don't feel sticky or heavy on the lips at all.
Soft, glides on great, smells good, moisture lasts a long time. The packaging is good, too. It clicks shut so it doesn't accidentally open in my purse or get dirty. One tube lasts a long time.
The packaging is very cute I must admit but the after taste it leaves is awful. It leaves a nice gloss finish but the wand stains if used with any other lip products. I've bought a couple of these before, however I would not be very interested in purchasing any more.
Review for: A Wink of Pink more...
This lip gloss smells so so good! It's great for a day of errands or just hanging around the house. It's very light and leaves your lips looking soft and shiny! The packaging is great because it's super easy to just throw in your purse. Would definitely purchase again.
Review for: Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer more...
I think these are the best baby lips they feel so soft and there so pretty and glossy on the lips. It's not sticky so it's nice. I buy this to make my lips soft like always. And the packaging is nice but it's obviously not Chanel. Yes I buy it like every other month
These lip glosses are really cute and I always find myself coming back to These lip glosses. They smell so good l. I always remember the first time I tried these was when I was at school and my friend told me to smell one and I did and from then on out I was hooked.
Review for: Coral Craze more...
Non-sticky, smells good, lightweight and moisturizing, this was my 1st lip gloss in over 10 years. I've gone through about 6 of them already in the last year. This is my go to lipgloss for everyday use. I recommend this lip gloss to any lip gloss lovers out there.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
This is one of my favorite drugstore lip glosses! I use this alone with a nude lip liner and I also use it over lipstick for a glossy appearance. I also chose this color because it reminds me of a Prestige brand color that I have used before and is half the price!
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
This is such a great moisturizing lip gloss. Maybelline is a great drugstore brand. They offer the best lip products for great prices. I have this lip gloss in "Life's A Peach" and its a great peachy nude. I use this on its own and over lip sticks. I highly recommend it!
Review for: Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Life's a Peach more...
If you don't want to spend too much on lip gloss this is your product! I buy this all the time. I love every color Ive ever gotten. It is easy to apply and the color is smooth. It's cute packaging too! I would recommend this to someone who likes to keep lips moisturized.
Q & A
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos