12 varieties available
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
4.19 / 5 based on 3,307 Reviews
Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.
- C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Tin Oxide
- Parfum / Fragrance
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 15850 / Red 7
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake
- CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake
- CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
Top Questions See all 88 Q&A
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
- "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
- "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
- "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Berry Chic, Life's a Peach, Taupe with Me more...
I've had all 4 of these colours and I think the formula of the product is a great idea! You're getting to wear a lipgloss which hydrates your lips at the same time so you don't have to miss out anything from your makeup routine! I would definitely buy it again as I think overall it's a great idea and a lot of people benefit from it.
I went into the Baby Lips Glosses with such high hopes but was severely disappointed. I loved the lip balms so I assumed I would love the glosses but boy was I wrong. The glosses are sticky and none of the colours worked for me (totally clashed with my skin tone or were super patchy colours).
Review for: Berry Chic, Life's a Peach more...
I really like the light pigment of these to just give your lips a hint of color however I really don't like the formula of this. I feel like its sticky and its actually very drying. The price is really affordable but its really just not worth it. I wont be repurchasing this.
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
I really like this gloss due to the fact that it is a gorgeous colour (that is very pigmented!) and very nourishing. It lasts about an hour or so before the colour wears down, but it still feels great on the lips beyond that point. The biggest downfall is the scent/taste. It has a really strong sweet floral scent that can be tasted when on the lips. Slightly too much for me.
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Pink-A_Boo more...
These Are My Favourite Glosses Ever! They Are So Moisturising And So Glossy. They Are Very Easy To Use And The Value For Your Money Is Amazing! The Packaging Is Adorable And It Is Perfect Size For Your Handbag, I Want To Purchase Every Colour I Can, I LOVE This Product.
I really like the different colors the Baby Lips line offers. However, the application could be improved. The swatch is a bit too flimsy for my liking , making it more difficult to apply smoothly and evenly around the lips. In spite of this, I woild recommend it as it is a great value for the amount you pay for.
A marca da Maybelline é uma das melhores. Esses gloss são fofos, e as cores das embalagens são bem coloridas e chamativas, mas quando colocamos na boca é apenas o "brilho". Eu gosto disso para colocar por " cima" de outros batons. A única coisa que me incomoda é os cabelos que às vezes gruda, mas mesmo assim... Recomendo!
Review for: A Wink of Pink more...
When I ordered this gloss I didn't really know what to except. To my surprise, the glitter didn't disappear on my lips and was visible in a few swipes. I was definitely delighted as I have had a good experience with babylips products. Will be purchasing more shades in the future.
Review for: Pink-A_Boo more...
This product is the best!! I bought mine 2 months ago and wear it everyday, it's not even half way yet! I didn't this this product would be this good, it is so moisturizing and soft on the lips. Honestly you can buy these everywhere now even in the shops in Mexico!!
Q & A
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos