BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Chloe B.
Calgary,AB
Review for: Pink-A_Boo more...
I think it's a great lipstick it came in a nice box and the tube looks nice. I got it from shoppers drug mart and I think it's pretty cheap there, it lasts quite a while and it is supper good if you don't want your lipstick to show up too much but it gives it that good sparkle so I would definitely recommend it!
Raylin R.
Review for: Lilac Lumi more...
The color looks really great in the packaging, it's just not as noticeable once it's on your lips. It has a really really sweet smell to it which I didn't really care for. As for the moisturizing part of it, it didn't really wow me. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, there are better products our there.
Yurany R.
Medellin, Colombia
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
Really these are my favorite products, I love its texture, I love the color palette in which it comes which is usually very flat, it gives a super nice touch in the makeup, both night and day, their tones are very Youthful and the texture of the lipstick is very comfortable and lasts quite a long time, this type of lipstick is one of my favorite
Keinny Julieth P.
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Berry Chic, Lilac Lumi, Pink Pizazz, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer more...
Para los fanáticos de los colores para los labios de todos los tonos los más frescos, Leave your lips with colors too cute it feels very very moisturizing for nothing according to lips other than that their packaging is too cute and their colors very very pastel and too feminine I love them.
Sandra S.
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE this lip gloss. It gives a nice sheen to the lips but it isn't too sticky like many are and it is very moisturizing. I'm a first time user but I'll definitely purchase more. It's easy to apply and absolutely will recommend.
Megan D.
Sunderland
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Berry Chic, Life's a Peach, Taupe with Me more...
I've had all 4 of these colours and I think the formula of the product is a great idea! You're getting to wear a lipgloss which hydrates your lips at the same time so you don't have to miss out anything from your makeup routine! I would definitely buy it again as I think overall it's a great idea and a lot of people benefit from it.
Melyssa N.
Surrey, BC
I went into the Baby Lips Glosses with such high hopes but was severely disappointed. I loved the lip balms so I assumed I would love the glosses but boy was I wrong. The glosses are sticky and none of the colours worked for me (totally clashed with my skin tone or were super patchy colours).
Courtney-aj S.
Brockill Crescent , Brockley
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Pink-A_Boo more...
These Are My Favourite Glosses Ever! They Are So Moisturising And So Glossy. They Are Very Easy To Use And The Value For Your Money Is Amazing! The Packaging Is Adorable And It Is Perfect Size For Your Handbag, I Want To Purchase Every Colour I Can, I LOVE This Product.
J L.
I really like the different colors the Baby Lips line offers. However, the application could be improved. The swatch is a bit too flimsy for my liking , making it more difficult to apply smoothly and evenly around the lips. In spite of this, I woild recommend it as it is a great value for the amount you pay for.
Franciely R.
A marca da Maybelline é uma das melhores. Esses gloss são fofos, e as cores das embalagens são bem coloridas e chamativas, mas quando colocamos na boca é apenas o "brilho". Eu gosto disso para colocar por " cima" de outros batons. A única coisa que me incomoda é os cabelos que às vezes gruda, mas mesmo assim... Recomendo!
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!