BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Kathy B.
Review for: Berry Chic more...
It felt a little sticky on the lips but not to much it did feel a little hydrating but I didn't notice a huge difference in my opinion. It was a pretty color it wasn't extremely long wearing but it did last for a while. I would recommend but it was a little to sticky for my liking.
Taliyah M.
DET
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
My favorite lipgloss ever is "life's a peach" and I ran to get more today when I ran out. But when I got home I realized the color of the new tube was completely different than my old one. Maybe I just got a faulty one? I hope that's the case because I loved the shade of the old one.
Kamara S.
This lip gloss has a sticky consistency and almost all of them are clear on your lips, the colors don't show up well. The gloss wears off quickly but it does make your lips glow, and very shiny. It's a good product for you if your love lip glosses that are shiny & sometimes glittery.
Sophie B.
Salado, TX
I grew up oj this brand. From the tonic flavored items to the lip glosses they were the all time rage when i was in middle school. I now shop at expensive stores for lipstick but in my makeup bag you can always catch the cherry flavored lipgloss in my bag. The scent is FANTASTIC!!!
👑
Review for: Pink-A_Boo, Other more...
I love baby lip products ! I love the packing that's what makes them so cute and I love the bright colors they use it reminds me of the 80s /90s and I bought these at Walmart for a good price to and I love it and I would definitely recommend it to others because it's a unique product
Atlantis R.
South Carolina
Review for: Pink Pizazz more...
I really love baby lips products but out of all of them this one was my favorite . This lip product gave my lips a glossy look and it also left a tropical smell on my lips that I really enjoyed I would highly recommend this product to people who likes a glossy finish on their lips
Samantha G.
This product sounded like a joke to me at first when the ad aired on television. Days later I was at Wal-Mart and I saw it, I thought "what the heck" and purchased it. It looked unique and had a wonderful scent. It also worked very well and I continue to use it from time to time.
Erin D.
Review for: A Wink of Pink more...
It's a pretty good lip gloss. I'm not a huge fan of the glitter and it doesn't last very long. But it's a nice subtle tint and not too sticky feeling. I bought it from Rite Aid and haven't tried any other colors. I'd probably get a different type of lip gloss instead of this one.
Oni C.
Review for: Pink Pizazz more...
I don't buy BabyLps for the moisture! The packaging is just so cute! This isn't a go to moisturizing lipgloss/lipbalm for me. I do love BabyLips though but not necessarily for the moisturizing factor. My lips feel moisturized for maybe 45 minutes and then i'm like okay where's my carmex?!!
Jazmin J.
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
Smelled and went on super nice, was very sticky but not the right color for my olive skin tone. Bought it at Kmart and did not meet my expectations as I expected it to be a darker peach then the white it was I would not buy it again seeing that I don't use the one I already have.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!