12 varieties available
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
4.19 / 5 based on 3,297 Reviews
Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.
- C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Tin Oxide
- Parfum / Fragrance
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 15850 / Red 7
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake
- CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake
- CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
Top Questions See all 88 Q&A
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
- "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
- "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
- "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
I really love this product because I've always had an obsession with baby lips. Their easy to use and apply and it met my expectations and beyond! I love the packaging it's really cute still the same as the the baby lips. I'd buy this product a million times and more!
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Berry Chic, Pink Pizazz, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer more...
really like it as a gloss but wouldn't really say it gives you a lot of mouisture. the smell is really lovely but again, it doesn't really stand up to it's name. would have to think twice before buying it again.
I love lip gloss and when I get a lip gloss that is moisturizing and Poppin I love it and I just can't wait to get my hands on it it works really good and last for a while I think a lot of people would like it
Estos baby lips son labiales que hidratan y son como un cacao lo unico que tiene esque le aporta al labio brillo y un poco de color son perfectos para el dia a dia o para ir a clases .
I really love this lip, it moiturizes very well, it gives them a subtle colot to use every day, a beatiful shine and a delicious smell to other its application lasts a lot
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
I'm not really a lip gloss kind of girl but I was in my local drugstore and I noticed my lips were needing a little moisture and life so I gave this product a chance to change my opinion about lipgloss 💄 and I have to admit that I didn't hate it! It was a great first application it glides on smoothly and easily in one swipe and the colour is builder able depending on how intense you are wanting the colour payoff. And it wasn't a tacky sticky gloss either which surprised me as I was expecting it to be so I can't find much wrong with the product but it's not great enough to make me switch from my liquid lipstick to gloss!
Q & A
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos