BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Chelsey D.
Abbotsford
Review for: Coral Craze more...
I love this lip gloss! It makes your lips look plump and shiney but also moisturizes and soothes. And it also has a great scent! It's also not too sticky like some lip glosses.
sarah E.
Beirut
Besides the fact that they are super cute, and available in beautiful color selection, they are very hydrating and feel very soft on the lips, not as sticky as other products!
Karolina M.
I like the formula of them but the texture is terrible i would never buy it again. I bought it at cubus and it was too pricey for the texcure and how horrible the lipstick was
Maeve R.
Hamilton
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
I love these lips glosses! They're surprisingly smooth and soft! I don't usually like the sticky texture of most lip glosses but, the formula of these glosses are lovely and the colour is very pretty!
Lethicia N.
Pretty colour for an everyday use, not too strong, the product is not sticky and the application is easy since the applicator is a good size. Pretty pakaging, however not too much product inside.Would buy it again, good natural colour.
Courtney N.
These products have amazing shades and help my lips feel so nice as well as adding that little pop of colour. Even on no-makeup days my lips never look out of place, whereas most tinted products do
Taylor S.
Liverpool
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
My number one favourite lip gloss of all time.Sometimes when I wear gloss my lipstick cracks underneath but even if I have a matte lip on this product manages to make my lips all soft and moisturised!
RCHL A.
I love this product, it's so good I've been using this since I was in Highschool and until now. I helps on keeping your lips moisturize and soft. It preventing your lips to dry. I'm recommending this on every girl out their. I'm very sure you won't regret using this product.
Shajan M.
I love it the lipgloss is shiny but not to shiny I quite like it as a everyday lipgloss. I brought it at my local drugstore for a decent price it last long and is easy to carry with you. It gives good colour and moisture for a cheap product and I would definitely buy again.
Catalina P.
Review for: A Wink of Pink more...
Este labial color rosa es uno de los favoritos que tengo es muy hidratantes para tus labios aparte que su brillo encaja muy bien con todo sobre todo para maquillaje del día
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!