BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Kendra C.
Lancaster
Review for: Just a Glimmer more...
There have some pretty goregeous colors. I am not the biggest fan because they don't stay on that long. I am a first time user and wouldn't purchase this again. I bought it at Walmart, but I like I said before I would not recommend this. There are much better products out there
Lizzie B.
Arlington
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Pink Pizazz, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer more...
These lip glosses by baby lips are the bestest lip gloss I have ever used. They are very easy to apply, they smell really good, they are long lasting and I will but these again and again because I just really love them. I recommend these 100%! They are also very moisturizing!
Andrea M.
Review for: Pink-A_Boo more...
It keeps my lips so moisturize plus it give me some soft pick lips , it will last some hours , the price is not that bad but it with it , I have used this 5-6 and it's great and y'all girls that want this is gonna work as a dream .
lindsey k.
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
I haven't heard the best reviews of these, but I'd like to say I really like them!!! Life's a Peach is 100% the best of them all, but they're all really nice. They're not too sticky, but just a little bit, which I like in my gloss. They last a while and look nice on the lips.
Rachel W.
Spotsylvania, VA
Love love love these tiny glosses. So handy and affordable. Find them at target Walmart or even the drugstore. Easy to apply and looks great on anyone's lips. Moisturizing and gives the glossy look. Always a must have in my bag!
De'niejah M.
Baby lips make your lips as soft as a baby's. I used a lot of products that say things about their product that isn't true at all. The first time I bought this was online. When it came I was so excited. It's so easy to use and very fashionable. Everyone asked what I was wearing. I would recommend it to everyone 12 and up
Jocelyn F.
Orlando
Got this product because it was highly recommended by friends so ones i finally got it was kinda disappointed it feels veey sticky. The tip of the peosuct is like a lipgloss and is easy to apply and remove excess but it still feels too sticky didnt like the feeling at all.
Ashley S.
I love love love this lip balm! The flavored varieties aren't overpowering, and the tinted glosses offer a nice, subtle color. This gloss makes my lips softer and protects them from the elements.
Brianna T.
This is great I use it for me and my son all the time it comes in many types and it's so cute the lettering is awesome it met all my expectations it moisturizers and it's a great price cheap no works very well I tell everyone to use it all the time. They seem to love it too.
Erika M.
North Collins, NY
Review for: Berry Chic, Tickled Pink, Coral Craze more...
The Baby Lips lip gloss gives you the perfect amount of color with the perfect amount of shine. It has a pretty decent price point when compared with similar products and I would definitely buy again. I would recommend some balm underneath as it's a bit drying to the lips.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!

back