Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Omg are these good they look adorable!?
Is it really glossy or is that a lie?
Start your review of Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
“...which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!” in 305 reviews
“...Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!” in 211 reviews
“...mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! ” in 123 reviews
Reedley, CA
How can you go wrong with this product not only does it give style to your lips it alsokeeps them moisturized. Easy to find too you can get them anywhere.
Alvin, TX
I love this chapstick. It's so nice and goes on easily. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't seem to stay on as long as some others I have used.
Fort Myers , FL
I like the Baby Lips balms. The gloss is too gooey although it is much better than other leading brands. It is affordable and best for teens and tweens.
Review for: Just a Glimmer
I was excited for this but the gloss doesn’t last very long. An hour tops. You have to keep re applying and it gets annoying. Get something more lasting.
New Haven, CT
this lip gloss leaves my lips so moisturized. I love it so much. Has so many cute colors as well. love this product so much. Really easy to apply as well
tucson, AZ
Love the smell and color . great travel size but its pretty sticky once you have it on to its not moisturizing its just sticky to make it longer lasting
Review for: Fuchsia Flicker, Lilac Lumi, Coral Craze
I’ve love all the different colors and goes on very smooth and makes lips soft . I use every day Color for every occasion. I would definitely recommend.
Review for: Fab & Fuchsia
I love how moisturizing this lip gloss is. And I love how many different colors maybelline has for this lipgloss. I got mine at my local Walgreens store.
Burbank, CA
this was my gloss of choice, until I started doing research & decided to go cruelty-free, so maybelline is not a brand I will continue to support or use.
Very nice feeling lip gloss! Doesn’t feel nasty or sticky on the lips. Also nice color selection very opec so you will need a lipstick or lip liner under
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Flatwoods
a year ago
Mubashshirah D. • 10 months ago
Yes, I have! It’s wonderful, one of my favourites actually. I keep going back to it, time and time against. Absolutely looove the feel of it and the moisture it locks in on my lips to keep them soft as a baby! 😂 Definitely recommend!