BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Cadeigh W.
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
This product is very good at keeping my lips not dry!
It is very easy to apply/ use and as well as moisturising my lips it also has a subtle tint to it to make your lips look like a nude colour.
It was my first time trying it and I loved it!x
Marifer B.
Review for: Pink-A_Boo, Fuchsia Flicker, A Wink of Pink, Berry Chic, Tickled Pink more...
This product is for beauty but at the same time is for dryness, is not long lastin but is still being a good product, i thing that is cheap and i would buy ir again. I recommend this for all the girls that don't like tu use lipsticks, because some of this products has a light color.
Alexia P.
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
Baby lips lip glosses are just to die for, the colour range is so nice and their packaging is so cute. I love the way the lip glosses smell and taste like sugar. I would definitely go back to buy all of the other colours in their range.
Dannii S.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
LOVE THESE SO MUCH! Just annoying that the lid is bigger than the container :( the wand offers fantastic application and it feels so silky when it glides on. Good colour range, colour payoff isn't the best but works well over a matte lippy!
Jenny L.
Cambridgeshire
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
A perfect nude! I often wear this on its own as well as over the top of lipstick - a go to. Definitely happy with it, overtook my expectations considering the drugstore price. Would definitely recommend to others - it smells great, too.
Romina O.
Colores intensos. La pigmentación de este labial es único. Además de tener un precio accesible, son llamativos y de muy buena calidad. Lo he usado por un tiempo y lo puedo asegurar. 100% recomendado. Definitivamente lo compraría de nuevo.
Jessica S.
Santa Rosa de Lima
Me deja un lijero color natural en mis labios además los deja creemos durante el día .   Lo recomiendo es un precio accesible unos de los mejores productos que e probado lo puedas usar para ir a la escuela si en tu colegio no te dejan usar maquillaje esta es una excelente opción .
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Berry Chic, Lilac Lumi, Pink Pizazz, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer more...

I WOULD REALLY THANK YOU VERY MUCH IF YOU COULD SEND THESE PRODUCTS.
ARE GREAT TO GO TO SCHOOL, AS THE TEACHERS DO NOT CAUSE YOU ANY PROBLEM AND ITS SOFT COLORS MAKE YOU FINISH. I LOVE THESE COLORS. I LOVE THIS BRAND. I LOVE THIS BLESSED LADY.

IS MORE THAN RECOMMENDED
Imogen G.
I am not a major fan of lip glosses but these lip glosses my maybelline have been a game changer! They are so affordable and easy to apply with the applicator is comes with! It is so easily accessible i am able to buy it at my grocery store and I definitely am a frequent used
Mollie M.
glasgow
Review for: Fab & Fuchsia more...
I purchased this lip gloss about 2 months ago and I am completely obsessed!! it is so good for its value and not prices at all, the pigment is great and I feel it is long lasting although does come off when eating would 100% buy more
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!