BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
abbi h.
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
I like this product a lot! The smell is absolutely amazing, although I would say their line of products is a little expensive for what it is, at least at Target. The gloss is very easy to apply and looks good with almost every makeup look. I would definitely but this product a second time.
Tenesha G.
I love this product it is what it says like I always say but what I really love is the variety in the different colors I love that and it's fun and playful and it's it's a kid friendly so I could use it with my nieces and nephews and I won't have to worry about it being too inappropriate hey leaves a nice song finish in kitchen lips hydrated
Katie L.
Review for: Pink Pizazz more...
My first impression of this product was not the best. The packaging was not the prettiest I have ever seen and wasn't great quality. It is on the pricier side of lip glosses for drugstore and wasn't that great quality. Overall, I might use this lip gloss again because I bought it, but I wouldn't highly recommend if your looking for pigment.
Amanda C.
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
Love the color! Love the formula and the little taste that it has. They make my lips feel soft but add a subtle color and easy enough to put on when you on the go to glam your look up a little bit. I also that the glittery one which I use to put of lipstick and it is great for a night out!
Jeanette C.
Toms River, NJ
I have a hard time finding the right colors and coverage in lipstick. I use lip balm daily and BabyLips offers a beautiful hybrid between the two that looks great and doesn't leave my lips feeling tacky. The peachy pink color complements my natural color but still gives my lips some umph!
Alexandra M.
Not typically a gloss girl, but the kid has one and put it on my lips. I was surprised at how comfortable it was; usually I think glosses are kind of heavy and sticky and was somewhat surprised. Only problem is that the wand broke like...cheap? Or what? At least it has a good price point.
Dominika P.
First off I love this product. It's soft, sheer, and keeps your lips moisturized throughout the day. The only reason I gave it 3/5 stars is because the wand is wayyy to short. I have so much product left in the bottom of the tube that I can't use. Otherwise it's great, especially to put underneath your lip stick or liquid lip.
Mochi T.
Review for: Fab & Fuchsia more...
This lip gloss is very good because is is pretty affordable and there is a nice reddish tint to it that stays on for a while so you don't have to keep reapplying and it is very moisturizing and I would dependently purchase this item again!
Monique J.
Tucson
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
Omg I love the way this looks on my lips!!! It is like a nude color!! Very pleased! The packaging is super cute and small. I would definitely buy this again! One of my favorite! Made my lips soft! Love it
Beatrice Z.
Review for: Pink Pizazz more...
Great product! Just as amazingly hydrating as the other products, not sticky or dry, and very vibrant colors! Good price for the amount and quality! However, there is some bad transfer such as when you drink, eat, etc. so I'd say it's best for special occasions or short periods of time.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!