BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Koh Y.
Review for: Pink-A_Boo, A Wink of Pink, Life's a Peach more...
Definitely love this! They moisturize my dry lips and keep them hydrated they are super easy to apply and they have pigment on them which is more wearable i bought it from my friend and online as my area did not have this i would definitely recommend to ALL my friends
Kik: C.
Quevedo-Ecuador
I used to bought those lipsticks are very cool and the smell it such a perfect 👌🏻 I used to buy the green one it's really cool and hydrated my friends and I really love those ones. I prefers buy them vea cause it's really help to you and make you look pretty I think..
EVELYN A.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Berry Chic, Pink Pizazz, Tickled Pink, Pink-A_Boo more...
I live in a tropical climate that is too hot, that is why I use many products with hydration, that is why the Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss is the best for me, also that goes very well with my look more relaxed and natural day to day. I would definitely keep it using because it is not for sticky na.
Elle P.
Crewe
Review for: Just a Glimmer more...
Found this was a really good buy, unlike other brands this lipgloss didn't taste an odd flavour while wearing it. I've used it on multiple occasions now because I enjoy how it looks. It doesn't stay on for a long time and needed to be reapplied multiple times however.
Izzy P.
Oxfordshire
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
This was so nice. I loved it. Not only did it leave a beautiful look on my lips it did actually hydrate them and made them feel super soft and hydrated. This is my first time using it but I will definitely be purchasing it again. I would recommend this to everyone.
Hayley P.
This product is great it most irises your lips and also gives them a pop of colour. It last considerably long. It is ease to apply because it comes with a brush attached to the lid (obviously). And I think it was good for the price I would definitely buy it again!!
Michelle B.
Mexico City, Mexico
Review for: Pink-A_Boo more...
This product is the best!! I bought mine 2 months ago and wear it everyday, it's not even half way yet! I didn't this this product would be this good, it is so moisturizing and soft on the lips. Honestly you can buy these everywhere now even in the shops in Mexico!!
Mehr A.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Berry Chic more...
Absolutely love this product! It keeps my lips moisturized all day long with only a few touch ups! And it brings a lovely natural looking color to my lips! Easy to apply, excellent value for money, this is my go to product to keep lips smooth and soft and baby like!
Miitzii G.
Review for: A Wink of Pink more...
TuUn color muy bonito que queda muy bien en los labios son humectar reseque aunque me gustaría que durarán mas que fueran de una duración más extensay su presentación es muy linda  son productos económicos no tienen un precio elevado y eso es bueno ara el consumidor
Tia K.
Amazing colours and love how it works as a lip colour and lip moisturiser the packaging is very pretty I love how cute the different colours are they're a decent size but would be nicer if they were bigger would definitley recommend to others and use again love them
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!