BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Iva B.
Popovac
I lile this produkt because it has a cute outlook, it is soft for lips and that is very important for me. Good price and I use it a lot, am not a first time user for sure. And it is not the last time i will be using it. I would buy it again 100 times and recommend to everybody.
chloe m.
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
the product is ok it is not amazing but i use it love the glossiness it give my lips, bought it when i was shopping in melbourne, it is a good value price, yes it meet my expectations very nicely, love it, yes i would recommend it to other people if they wanted the glossy look.
jomana d.
So These lipbalms from Maybelline are super If Your on a Budget They are neutral and smell pretty good ive Used this once before. The packaging is OK but could bei better. I would recommend These for school or work . I usw this for school so yes i would definatly bis this again
Teddiann B.
Ct3 4hl
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
Baby lips defiantly moisturises the lips while giving you the make up look as a lip gloss . However with this product I've come to find that it's not really that pigmented for what I would have liked . It's really sticky on the lips which it's really that good when going out .
Amy W.
Grand Bay
Baby lips has always been a great brand to purchase any of your lippy needs! This gloss is an amazing formula that comes in so many different colours, but still provides a sheer and amazing formula. I own about 4 of these and they all work wonders. I would definitely recommend!
Faye Q.
Review for: Coral Craze more...
I was a little disappointed when I purchased this product, as I felt the colour didn't stay true to that in the tube. The packaging was cute, and the colours automatically caught my attention, however the product was very sticky and did not have the staying power I expected.
Johanna R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Berry Chic, Life's a Peach more...
I really like the light pigment of these to just give your lips a hint of color however I really don't like the formula of this. I feel like its sticky and its actually very drying. The price is really affordable but its really just not worth it. I wont be repurchasing this.
Ilya X.
I think it's really great, although nothing special. It keeps my lips moisturized and adds color to it and it doesn't really leave my lips super dry and chapped after the product had come off, but since it's a gloss, it doesn't last very long. I really like the packaging though and the baby lips lip balm is my go to!
paige j.
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
This lip gloss is fantastic absolutely love it I really meet my expectations with this and loved how it came out it's so nice and soft to the lips and also gives a little gloss to the lips I would continue to buy this again and again you can buy this from superdrug or boots
Rosie L.
These lipbalms are just great. You can buy them from your local drugstore and will last for ages. With their non sticky formula your lips with be shining like the stars.Their are many different colours to choose from ranging from nudes all the way to reds its your choice.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!