BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Franchou F.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Berry Chic more...
This product was a really good one. When you use it regularly your lips become soft and smooth. I recommend this baby lips if you have dry ones. Yes it meet my expectation.It was in a nice packaging it was really cute.I will definitely buy it again.
Kelsey F.
Calgary
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
These are great glosses for every day. I like the hint of color they give with a really creamy feel to them. Very hydrating. They are a bit sticky and thick and sometimes smear across my face. I have other glosses that are less messy once applied that I reach for more often. Not a horrible product by any means, just a little too thick for me.
Selina T.
Casselman, ON
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
I'm not sure why they came out with so many colours, because they're very very sheer. They are moisturizing and feel soft on the lips, but it doesn't last as long as other lip glosses I've tried. I would recommend these to throw in your purse or car. They are affordable, so you won't be worried about losing an expensive gloss in your car or out.
Alana S.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
When i was in 1 grade of high school, i have this english class, and my friend had this baby lips product, and when i saw it i just love it, so i ask her where did she buy it, and she said me in walmart, so i go at walmart and i buy it, and i love this product it feels really good in the lips and the color, what can i say, i just love it!!!
Kirstie G.
I personally have only used these twice, I don't love them they are quite sheer and slightly sticky in my opinion! I do feel like they leave the lips nice and moisturised tho and they smell really nice too. If you are into a sheer gloss or a moisturising lip gloss then this could be for you but I just personally didn't get along with it
Vanessa M.
I like the babylips glosses as they give a lot of shine and shimmer, I've only used them once but they have a creamy consistency and spread on the lips effortlessly! They are a good price and I got them from Superdrug. I would recommend this to anyone who loves glosses like me!
Rhea B.
Kolkata
Review for: Berry Chic more...
Not a big fan of baby lips ... but this product was decent as a sheer gloss ..it is not as waxy as the baby lips lip balm ,but is a very basic one ..the application is easy as they have a wand for it .i use it over my mat lipsticks and lip liners to get a glossy look .. won't really repurchase it as there are better glosses available
Lee Sol S.
Well, sometime a lipstick leaves your lips dry, we all know the struggle gals. I know how hard it is to give up on the lipstick and feeling naked without it. You need that glow, you still miss the color. Here is glow and color boost for you color girls out there! The thing that will leave your lips hydrated, smooth and colorful! Such a colorful packaging, awesome price, totally recommended!
Ewa P.
Burlington
Review for: Berry Chic more...
Super cute packaging. The jelly formulas are super comfortable to wear on the lips and provides a subtle colour and shine that I find very flattering universally. That being said, when these first came out I thought they were a little over-priced for what you get. If you can find them on sale, they are most definitely worth a try.
Emily C.
Toddington, BEDS
Review for: A Wink of Pink more...
I have bought Baby Lips many times- when I was about twelve. They are perfect for young girls first starting out in make up. Easy to apply and a nice colour, they are good value for money however the only real value they have for adults is good moisture for the lips. Therefore I would recommend but only for moisturising purposes
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!