BY MAYBELLINE

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
jasmine m.
ksar Hellal Monastir
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Berry Chic, Pink Pizazz, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Just a Glimmer more...
Guys its suppppppper dupper amaaazing Icannot believe seriously !!!! Im in love with this lips glosss
I bought this in Berry Chic and I LOVE it. This review is coming from a MATTE LIP LOVER...that Hated Lip Gloss because it was either too shiny or too sticky. I am not a lipstick person (except for a nude lip) or a gloss person. I am a chapstick look person. I like Sheen and Sheer and to me these are great. It is a thicker moisturizing feeling which I didn't think I'd like but I do, NOT sticky, I don't care for full on color so these are perfect for me. I didn't care for the regular baby lips... can't put my finger on why...but I like these way more. These remind me of Avon's Glazewear and that was the only Gloss type lip product I liked.
Sara D.
Tauranga
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
The formula is emollient and does a great job of moisturizing the lips. Your lips will feel soft, smooth, and protected. Even after the gloss itself has worn off, your lips stay soft for a little while. The formula isn’t sticky or tacky either. The glosses all have a fruity/candied fragrance, which I’m typically not a fan of, but that I surprisingly found pleasant. All of the Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss shades are sheer and translucent. So there’s really no need to buy all 12 of the available shades because there isn’t a big difference between them.
Chelsea K.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
I got this just to try a few days ago and im so glad that I did, I have been using it none stop ever since. It goes on so easy and make me lips look amazing and glossy. And the best thing is it really doesn't have that sticky feeling that other lip glosses can have. This is going to be my go to this summer. And I definitely plan on buy more shades
Maria Paz C.
I've been using this lip gloss as balm because it moisturizes my lips including a little bit of shine and color. I bought it at "LOOK farmacity" and it completely met with my expectations, plus it's very easy and comfortable to use. This lip gloss is perfect if you don't feel like wearing a thick and dark color on your lips but you steel don´t want to go out without anything.
Natica M.
This lip gloss is so good and moisturizing. It does not appear as bright on the lips as it does in the tube but I don't mind that at all. They glide on smoothly on bare lips and over top of lip products, it also does not push around your lip products. They smell amazing! I have three shades, but my favorite is Berry Chic, it smells like sour candy! Overall I will definitely buy this again and in much more shades.
yogita s.
Dubai, UAE
Dese r my all time favorite.
All the shades and varieties of babylips I love.
Dese balms are very hydrating and are glossy .
Can also be used as a replacement for lipsticks if u want a "no makeup" makeup.
The texture is smooth.
Dey stay on ur lips for a longer period.
Limited Edition Baby Lips ~ 120 Rose Rush ybf Baby Lips Lipstain dat stays wid me like forever. Maybelline New York - Baby Lips Candy Wow (Cherry) 2g tried it loved it it's like any other lip cryon but more pigmented and hydrating.
Catherinee L.
Birmigham
Review for: Other more...
I have tried the vanilla cupcake baby lips, it smells to die for! They got the scent spot on for this lip balm! I adore the packaging for them and just want to collect them all just because. So it's tinted a baby pink which is really cute, it doesn't suit me unless I've got a full face on make up on, I tend to lick my lips quite often too out of habit because my lips get so dry but I was really impressed with the way it stayed on my lips making them feel moisturised.
Natalie A.
I currently have the Maybelline Baby Lips Peach Kiss chapstick and have had it for years! It has lasted for ages which is really surprising to me. In terms of colour, I do not really like the Peach Lips for everyday use; I use it more on special occasions. It is a nice-smelling, moisturising lip balm, but if you are looking for something subtle, you should probably go for another version.
Ayesha Q.
Brampton, ON
Ok so I'm not so much of a lipgloss kinda gal but putting that aside for this review, I just did not have a good experience with this product. It was a tad bit too sticky for my liking and not very comfortable on the lips- however it could've been an old formula as I have not purchased for quite some time now so it may or may not have changed since then. On the contrary this lip gloss is super glossy so it does look like a gloss should.
Michaela L.
IN LOVE WITH THESE GLOSSES!! these are the best drug store glosses out there. i love wearing alone or over a mate lipstick! so many colours to chose from and they smell amazing! i always suggest wearing a lip balm underneath like vaseline etc as they aren't very moisturizing as they say, but as a lip gloss you can't expect it to be very moisturizing. leaves a beautiful glossy lip! highly recommend if your looking for a cheap but amazing quality lip gloss!
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!