12 varieties available
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
4.19 / 5 based on 3,307 Reviews
Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.
- C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Tin Oxide
- Parfum / Fragrance
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 15850 / Red 7
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake
- CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake
- CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
Top Questions See all 88 Q&A
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
- "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
- "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
- "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Review for: Just a Glimmer, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me more...
Love babylips so moisturising with a tint of colour which is really good when you have sore or chapped lips. Last forever and really good for the price. Love the range of colours it has so many to collect for a different outfits
I love this product. It smells amazing and tastes relatively sweet too. The pigment is beautiful and the shine that is left on your lip is gorgeous. I would recommend this product to anyone considering buying it. Good value for money.
Lovely lipgloss! Very comfortable and smells like raspberry candy - love it! Keeps lips hydrated for a long time. Cute packaging - very on brand. Easy to use and glossy. The color is a bit light on me but I will be buying a different shade soon. Would recommend!
This cost me only £4. Great lip gloss for a little bit of colour or for a shine over lipstick. Lovely packaging and applicator. Bought from a Superdrug store. Over exceeded my expectations and would certainly recommend.
Je ne suis pas adepte de se genre de produit.j'ai pu le tester grace a une box beauté. J'en suis ravie. Tres facile d'application et surtout coumzur naturelle sans faux pats pas de paillettes ni de nacre .je le conseille
I use this product at night time as it’s very moisturising and keeps my lips lovely and soft recently recommended to my mum and now she can’t live without it if you suffer from dry lips out this on at night and sleep
Love this stuff! Just like the Chapstick it's super moisturizing and creamy. Love the formula and it's one I grab on a daily basis. Got it from Walmart and will definitely buy again. Definitely recommend to others!!
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Fab & Fuchsia, Berry Chic, Pink Pizazz more...
The gloss of baby lips maybelline i give it 5 stars because it is a gloss liquid and easy to put it and also there are several differant colors very beautiful and everyone loves but unfortunately i can not find this product in my country the morocco
this lip gloss is like the best! its so hydrating to the lips, and when you apply it it just feels so good! its one of my favs! it also looks super pretty on the lips and super glossy! definitely recommend !
Q & A
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos