BY MAYBELLINE

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Oona O.
Geneva NY
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
This product wasn't the best for me. I have dry lips and it didn't do anything for them. It also was very sheer and patchy on my lips. it was long lasting over lipsticks but not on its own. I gave it 3/5 because the quality was not there and I was expecting more from the baby lips line. i would recommend skipping this product.
Jocelyn F.
Orlando
Got this product because it was highly recommended by friends so ones i finally got it was kinda disappointed it feels veey sticky. The tip of the peosuct is like a lipgloss and is easy to apply and remove excess but it still feels too sticky didnt like the feeling at all.
Amanda C.
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
Love the color! Love the formula and the little taste that it has. They make my lips feel soft but add a subtle color and easy enough to put on when you on the go to glam your look up a little bit. I also that the glittery one which I use to put of lipstick and it is great for a night out!
Kisa S.
Fort Bliss, TX
These glosses are adorable, I purchased mine from Walmart but they're available at any drugstore it's very long lasting with an nice packaging that catches anyone's eye I'm a repetitive user because the name of the brand says it all I literally get soft baby lips when I use
Brianna T.
This is great I use it for me and my son all the time it comes in many types and it's so cute the lettering is awesome it met all my expectations it moisturizers and it's a great price cheap no works very well I tell everyone to use it all the time. They seem to love it too.
Ashley S.
I love love love this lip balm! The flavored varieties aren't overpowering, and the tinted glosses offer a nice, subtle color. This gloss makes my lips softer and protects them from the elements.
Rachel W.
Spotsylvania, VA
Love love love these tiny glosses. So handy and affordable. Find them at target Walmart or even the drugstore. Easy to apply and looks great on anyone's lips. Moisturizing and gives the glossy look. Always a must have in my bag!
De'niejah M.
Baby lips make your lips as soft as a baby's. I used a lot of products that say things about their product that isn't true at all. The first time I bought this was online. When it came I was so excited. It's so easy to use and very fashionable. Everyone asked what I was wearing. I would recommend it to everyone 12 and up
Randi I.
California
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
I like that this baby lips is super moisturizing and you can be basically putting on lip gloss with some shimmer and be hydrating your lips all at the same time. Baby lips are super soft they are a nice brand and they're super cheap I mean what wouldn't you like about that!
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
I love the original one in the blue bullet. Its so moisturizing and clean. It really helps to keep my lips soft and smooth just like my baby boy's. You get alot of product for your purchase and the price isnt bad at all.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!