BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Conner E.
Devon
Review for: Fuchsia Flicker, Lilac Lumi, Pink Pizazz, Fab & Fuchsia, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer more...
such an amazing product! works extremely well! would honestly recommend to anyone and everyone! love this! such an amazing value for money! not too pricey at all! 100% repeat user. i love how it feels when on! would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Mileidy I.
Doral, FL
Review for: Fuchsia Flicker, Lilac Lumi, Life's a Peach, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze more...
definitivamente maybelline estan arrasando cada tono es maravilloso tienen una durabilidad increible sin duda alguna los recomiendo todos no transfieren y su durabilidad es de todo el dia comes bebes y aun intactos de verdad que 100% recomendados
Zainab🎀 A.
Salmiya
Maybelline products are just amazing
It does what it says
The lip balm i have used is the baby lipbalm in strawberry and it is the best moisturizer for your lips. If you have reallu chapped and dry lips i would suggest you to use maybelline.
Steph K.
Taunton , Somerset
2nd time of using my free baby lips moisturising lip gloss by maybelline , instantly my lips feel really moisturised am nice and smooth wearing it for work has i do prefer more of colour on a night out but really like it for everyday wear.
Amy A.
dartford
My baby lipgloss has lasted such a long time as a little goes a long way. My friends are always asking what lipgloss I'm using and they are shocked when I tell them what brand and how much I paid. I colour choices are great and can be used for everyday use and evening use.
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
I love this product brand. All of the ranges from this brand I will never missed their latest news and coming out products. Never dissapoint over the brand. Love it so much. Nice packaging and really help me a lot.
court C.
Dunstall, Wolverhampton
Review for: Just a Glimmer, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me more...
Love babylips so moisturising with a tint of colour which is really good when you have sore or chapped lips. Last forever and really good for the price. Love the range of colours it has so many to collect for a different outfits
Magda G.
Milton Keynes
Review for: Pink-A_Boo more...
I am in love with this gloss! As the name says it’s very moisturising and out-stood my expectations. The price is amazing for such an amazing product. It is very easy to use and I would definitely buy it again many many times.
Jess M.
Murdishaw, Runcorn
I love this product. It smells amazing and tastes relatively sweet too. The pigment is beautiful and the shine that is left on your lip is gorgeous. I would recommend this product to anyone considering buying it. Good value for money.
Coleen M.
This cost me only £4. Great lip gloss for a little bit of colour or for a shine over lipstick. Lovely packaging and applicator. Bought from a Superdrug store. Over exceeded my expectations and would certainly recommend.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!