12 varieties available
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
4.19 / 5 based on 3,312 Reviews
Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.
- C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Tin Oxide
- Parfum / Fragrance
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 15850 / Red 7
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake
- CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake
- CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
Top Questions See all 88 Q&A
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
- "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
- "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
- "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Review for: Pink-A_Boo, Life's a Peach, Lilac Lumi, Pink Pizazz more...
I love lip glosses and own every type out there...glitter, holographic, high shine,etc. I'm alsoa lipstick lover. I wear mostly liquid mattes but also appreciate lip tints/stains and less opaque formulas like Loreal Colour Riche Shine. No matter what lip look I sport...it always looks 100 times better with the right gloss applied to center of lips. I purchased a few of these cause i kept reading great reviews on them. They are useless. None of the shades have any pigmentation. They might as well have just made one single clear gloss because that's what they all are. They lend no extra pop to my lipstick. I only gave 2 stars because they do provide a lot of moisture do i might apply while u do my makeup before applying lipstick so they are moisturized or at night after i finish my skin care. Can't think of anything else to do with them and don't want my money to be a total waste. Will never purchase again
i love this product, it is super inexpensive and really easy to use! i bought a bunch for friends as gifts and they love them too! i wear it all the time whenever i am not wearing a coloured lipstick!!
As a fan of the baby lips lip balms I thought I would try the lip glosses. These are such gorgeous colours and are pigmented. They are smell very gorgeous and are extremely affordable. They are slightly sticky on the lips but for the price you can’t really go wrong
I don't own many lipgloss products as I can't stand the sticky and tacky feeling on my lips. This baby lips was suggested to me in the shade peek-a-boo which is a light pink opaque shade. The shade is subtle and the formula is incredibly soft and silky. There is 0 stickiness just a lovely moisturising feeling.
Review for: Taupe with Me, Just a Glimmer, Life's a Peach, Lilac Lumi, Coral Craze more...
I got a bunch of these a while back to try them out, and ultimately kept three, which I use as lip toppers. I think these are great for people who are still in school and are not allowed to wear a ton of makeup, or for someone who is more into natural looks.
Review for: Fuchsia Flicker, Lilac Lumi, Pink Pizazz, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Pink-A_Boo more...
At first, I bought the lip gloss from Maybelline as a gift for my daughter and she couldn’t be happier with it. Because my daughter is a very picky in normal times. So I decided bought one for myself. I was most impressive thing was how long the color lasted. It has great color, lasts for a long time, and makes my lips feeling moisturized. The color is a soft pink and very light that looks semi-natural. It matches my skin and gives my lips a pretty shimmer. I love this lip gloss! I'm looking forward to trying the other shades.
Review for: Life's a Peach, Pink Pizazz more...
I love these lip glosses! The pink pizzaz is my personal fave as it’s clear and smells the best!! I’m a repeated user of this one as I love it! It’s so moisturising and leaves you with the prettiest shine to your lips! The other one ‘Life’s A Peach’ is one I don’t use as often as I find it has a more thick formula. It leaves a light peach shine on your lips and a little bit goes a long way. It’s still just as moisturising as the other and I love them both! Completely recommend!
Review for: Just a Glimmer more...
I got this for free during a promo at Shoppers Drug Mart a while back, and I love it! At first, I was sceptical because I'm not a huge fan of glittery makeup. But woah!! This lip gloss is almost holographic, and to make it even better, the formula is like butter; not grainy or sticky. It can brighten up a shade of lipstick that would've been too dark or bland by itself. Would totally recommend.
Q & A
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos