BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Rox👸🏼 R.
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
I'm a hard person to like a lip gloss. Usually they are too thick and sticky for me. I could never find a lipgloss which would be giving me a nice feeling on the lips as well as not being too sticky or too thick. Oneo of the youtubers I watch recommended it and since then I only use this one. It smells really nice ( tastes too haha )
Kathryn T.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
I suffer from really chapped lips and I have been looking for an alternative to Vaseline. something with a bit of colour, which is still moisturizing and won't make me look like an extra from the Michael Jackson Thriller video. This was really good:) it needed topping up a fair bit hence the 4 star review but would still use again.
Yoselyn L.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
Escogi este color por que me parecio bonito y tierno pero fue todo lo contrario en mi, me gusta su sabor pero su textura no es muy agradable, ya que siempre esta pegajoso y no se seca nunca. El paquete es lindo y comodo de usar, tal vez a alguien le guste mucho mas.
Mayra A.
Chihuahua
Review for: Pink-A_Boo more...
Great gloss formula, not sticky at all. This tone in particular is a bit sheen but perfect as a topper for any matte lipstick. Must add that they are not the longest lasting.
Vanessa  .
Review for: Berry Chic, Fuchsia Flicker, Lilac Lumi, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze, Pink-A_Boo more...
I love them. They smell and taste good. There very inexpensive and nice to collect. There’s a color for everyone. It’s easy to apply and it’s not extremely sticky. Would recommend those to my friends
Karolayne V.
Alhambra , CA
Review for: Berry Chic more...
these little lip palms to be so cute! I have about three different ones they have a nice subtle flavor and it goes on very tinted sometimes clear and keeps my lips soft all day.
Christina S.
St, NL
Review for: Pink Pizazz more...
I like most of the babylips products but this one really missed the mark for me. The color is very diluted and doesn't show very well on my lips and I found it super sticky. Even after waiting for it to dry down a bit I felt like there was honey on my lips. Not a fan. Only plus for me is that it does hydrate the lips.
Maisie A.
Coventry
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
Smells great like sweets and not like gross chemicals. Applies easily, isn’t very sticky and the colour isn’t very bold at all and looks very natural, just what I needed! I would really consider buying this again. It has also lasted quite a while and I don’t think I will need to buy another for a long time.
Andjela D.
Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss are a new non sticky moisturizing lipgloss formulated with “caring oils” that hydrate, smooth, and soften lips for up to four hours that’s available in three different finishes.

Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss joins the Baby Lips family permanently for Fall 2015 and are available and popping up in drugstores now. Thus far we have Baby Lips Lip Balm, Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer, and now Baby Lips Lipgloss so I imagine we’ll see some sort of cheek or blush product in the works shortly as well!

Like many of you I keep lip balms stashed all over the place. In my desk drawer, in my makeup bag, on my vanity, etc…! But Baby Lips Lip Balm has never been a formula I’ve loved although I will say some of the limited edition shades that have launched have made an impression on me! I wasn’t sure what I would think about Maybelline Baby Lips Lipgloss but I went into this review with reservations.

Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss ($4.49 each, Buy 1, Get 1 50% off at Ulta.com) are a new non sticky moisturizing lipgloss formulated with “caring oils” that hydrate, smooth, and soften lips for up to four hours that’s available in three different finishes.

Take a look!
Lisett N.
Tallinn
Review for: Fab & Fuchsia more...
Its really shiny and smells good. I really like that lipgloss. Its East to apply on lips and it has really good applicator. Its price is really affordable. For using it first time i think theres better ones too. It doesn't really show up on my lips because my lips Are really dark. I reccomend it.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!