Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Omg are these good they look adorable!?
Is it really glossy or is that a lie?
Start your review of Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
“...which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!” in 305 reviews
“...Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!” in 211 reviews
“...mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! ” in 123 reviews
Salem, NH
Definitely my go too for when I want smooth and touchable lips. My fiancé loves it on me and says it makes my lips so smooth and kissable lol. Love the colors and different scents. I would buy again and would recommend to anyone who wants a good moisturizer for their lips. Especially now that winter is coming!
Ironton, OH
Review for: Life's a Peach
I had always loved the Baby Lips so when these glosses came out i really wanted to try! i enjoy them for the most part! they are really pigmented, especially for a drugstore lipgloss. i like the applicator that comes with the gloss. it makes it great for an easy application! they're not too sticky either like some glosses tend to me! i overall really like these glosses! I would buy them again and recommend them to others!
Scranton, PA
I love the original one best (clear with the blue tubing). It smells delicious, lasts a relatively long time, and makes my lips feel SUPER soft! Plus, you can get it at drug stores, and it is pretty inexpensive. I have bought this product several times now, and will definitely continue buying in the future!
Caracas
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss uploaded by Jeanis R.
Normalmente los productos de maybelline me suelen gustar y este me parece bien, pero prefiero los Baby lips en barra como protector de labios, no duran todo el día pero son útiles para cuando hay que salir rápido, volvería a comprarlos pero de otros tonos porque los BaBy lips son mis labiales predilectos, los recomiendo son básicos para una chica 👌🏻🌸
Azusa, CA
Review for: Tickled Pink
I love baby lips brown so good in mixed my lips feel younger I love the most you a house is long-lasting I can use it every second it's a good value snap I see I have recommended to everyone
Nashville, TN
Review for: Taupe with Me
I love my baby lips lipstick, but this gloss was just okay. Not as good as other lip glosses, but I guess that's what you get with less expensive lip glosses. It is very shimmery and has an almost sticky consistency, which I actually like in lip glosses because it makes them last longer. I would say this is a good product to try, and see for yourself if this works for you, but I tend to reach for other glosses before this one.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Tickled Pink
I'm so obsessed with Baby Lips products! I honestly was so skeptical at first because it looked like every other lip gloss but works so nicely and made my lips so smooth. The packaging was super cute and definitely worth the money! I literally have 3 of the same color tinted balms at the moment because I fell in love with them and the glosses! Well worth every penny. I will keep getting them til they stop selling
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Berry Chic, Pink Pizazz, Lilac Lumi, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer
THE BESTTT ! I have never loved a lipgloss more . It wasn't too sticky. I will absoulty purchase more in the future . They aren't long lasting and has the perfect amount of color
delray beach, FL
nice lip gloss. doesn't last very long, but i suppose no lipgloss really does. I like that it isn't insanely sticky for how wet it looks. the blue and pink adds a nice subtly pink hue to the lips. i do prefer the balms better, they're just as shiny when you apply a lot and feel more hydrating.
Albany, GA
These are my favorite glosses!!! They make your lips look moisturized and full but they also don't make your lips feel greasy and sticky. I usually by my tubes from CVS for about $3, but one tube can last me for a little over a month, sometimes a little longer. Would definitely buy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Flatwoods
a year ago
Mubashshirah D. • 10 months ago
Yes, I have! It’s wonderful, one of my favourites actually. I keep going back to it, time and time against. Absolutely looove the feel of it and the moisture it locks in on my lips to keep them soft as a baby! 😂 Definitely recommend!