BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Review for: Pink Pizazz more...
Hey loves 💕💓💕 So I’ve always been a fan of the baby lips chapsticks, and this product is no different. It still is an high moisture lip product that gives your lips a touch of color! The bonus is the sheen the gloss gives your lips. Great addition to the baby lips collection. I highly recommend this product!
Suzann W.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
This is one of those gloss’s that I actually used the whole thing up before losing it! When I first started using it I wasn’t crazy about it, I think because I kept it in my car and wanted something that was easier to put on my lips then unscrewing a wand applicator. Ok, so once I got over that laziness I really liked this gloss. It felt nice on my lips, gave just a hint of color and shine and wasn’t too sticky. I have not purchased another as I have so many other things to use up but yes I would buy it again.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
For the price, this lip gloss is hard to beat. Its easy to find at a lot of stores. It's very long lasting. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and nourished. It isn't sticky or slimy either. The color is subtle and tasteful. I highly recommend this gloss.
Natasha C.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Fab & Fuchsia more...
I LOVE this product, this is my go-to lip gloss, this a very light weight but buildable lip gloss, its not sticky at all, very moisturizing, smells bomb and has a very pretty color to it. The main thing i love about this lip gloss is that it has that nice sparkle to it and isnt too pink and i love a clear lipgloss but a lipgloss with a slight tint & a subtle sparkle?! YES PLEASE!
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
This gloss looks beautiful on lips. Its hydrating and color shines, I used it for first time. Easy to apply but I wish it was more light on my lips. Its affordable and easy going. I use it sometimes not regularly as I am not fan of glosses.
Colleen F.
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
LOVE! Love this brand and personally love this color, it’s not too bright and keeps my lips so soft and glossy! The tubes have bright colors on it which makes it easier to find in my purse! I would definitely buy this lip gloss again!
Lily B.
woodstock , GA
I love this lip gloss! It has he perfect lip simmer and color! I love to go for the natural look and not to crazy! If your not a huge lipstick person this would be great for you! I really recommend this if you don’t have it already!
Jena B.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
This lip gloss is super cute. The package is cute and the colors are all good colors to pick from. It stays on my lips for a good amount of time. I would definitely recommend these two are friends and I would definitely buy these again.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I love this product! I own it in a pink shade with gold flecks. The packaging is adorable and reminds me of summer- bright and light. The gloss smells like citrus, which I love, and goes on like a beautiful, shimmery lip topper. It is not sticky and wears down nicely as opposed to looking gloppy or crusty at the end of the day. It can be worn alone, but I really like wearing it over a liquid lip that needs a little brightening or hydration!
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!