BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love these! The packaging is super cute, and the glosses smell so yummy! They don't have that greasy feel like other lip glosses have. My favorite one is Tickled Pink, if you are going for a no makeup makeup look, you have to try these. They are the best!
Kaila R.
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
Love this product it works really well I would recommend it to anyone!  It is somewhat long lasting is kind of like normal Lip glosses.  It's not pricey at all.  I think it definitely did not meet my expectations of what I had for it.  I would definitely recommend it for anyone and  I would definitely buy it again and try out a new flavor this time
Ana Z.
Review for: Tickled Pink, Coral Craze more...
These balms are great they kept my lips moist and shiny and last a very long time. I will buy this again. I use these often they are super easy to apply and it has nice packaging. This is something i will buy again soon. For me and my daughter.
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Other more...
I wanted to love this brand so much. The packaging is super cute and they have really great options. I have two tubes of this stuff that I got about 2 years ago. I still haven't used them up. It doesn't stay on my lips and I have to keep reapplying. It also felt drying as it wore off. I don't recommend  this and won't be purchasing anymore.
'Shaundra Y.
Review for: Fuchsia Flicker more...
I purchased this at TJ Maxx and I was truly surprised with this product. It glides on smoothly and the color pigmentation is nice. It's a light purple. Shines nicely and the smell was great. It reminded me of Shea butter. I am sure that it was a good find to find at TJ Maxx for $.99. I would definitely recommend this to someone as a shine gloss.
Hannah P.
I'm not really a fan of lip gloss as it is, but I tried these because I live for a Baby Lips. The chapsticks are absolutely amazing and even leave a little tint sometimes that give your lips a natural color. But these are just a little too thick of a formula for me, the color pigmentation is weird so it's not a subtle color like I'm used to.
ANGELA R.
San Jose, CA
Yaaass! I probably have too many extra packs of these so I can keep in my purse. Now these are a reliefe for my lips. The moisturizer is strong to the point that I don't have to reapply every few minutes. It's more like hours on end for the Lip moisturizer. I grab one every time I see one. I can never have too many of these. Honestly, I can't live without it!
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
I love this lip gloss... smells great, looks great, and isn't super sticky. I bought it in "Taupe With Me" which is a pretty nude color that makes me feel a little more put together while keeping it simple. I'm not huge on sparkles so the simple color and shine were perfect. I'd like to buy the berry color next so I can try out a little pop of color.
Aspen G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Just a Glimmer more...
I am almost out of my gloss and I need more stat! This color is absolutely stunning! I love this stuff with all my heart and I will never turn my back on it. Try it over a pink matte lipstick and you are good to go! I want to say it is similar to holographic type gloss which is what makes it so amazing. Def buying more you should too.
Ayana H.
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Berry Chic, Lilac Lumi, Pink Pizazz, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer, Other more...
I don't care who says something is better than baby lives because baby lips is so so for me I don't care that has color or not I don't care because it's really good on your lips and I love the texture I love everything and this is the best best lipgloss or lipstick in the whole entire world for me because I cannot ever ever live without this because if I did I am I haven't been dead right now
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!