BY MAYBELLINE

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
jenessa O.
Could be a better product. I would personally like more pigmentation. They are shiny and the glitter ones could be more glitter in some of them less in others. I bought one and it was all dried out. Then later I bought another one to see if it was just a not time thing and the glitter was all clumped up in mini cubes so no glitter came off on to the gloss
Paulah S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
I love the baby lips balm and gloss. When I go to the gym or just want a natural shine this is my go to product. I have been using it for a few years now and it's always easy to apply and looks great. I will totally keep buying this product and using it when I need some quick hydration with a little color.
Kayla R.
This lip gloss is pretty good if you like a more transparent look. The glosses looked beautifully pigmented in the bottle but ended up more sheer on the lips. They were also a bit sticky but weren't bad. This would be good for young girls experimenting with makeup but not if you like a more mature and old look.
ANGELA R.
San Jose, CA
Yaaass! I probably have too many extra packs of these so I can keep in my purse. Now these are a reliefe for my lips. The moisturizer is strong to the point that I don't have to reapply every few minutes. It's more like hours on end for the Lip moisturizer. I grab one every time I see one. I can never have too many of these. Honestly, I can't live without it!
Nataly M.
Review for: Berry Chic, Just a Glimmer, Tickled Pink, Life's a Peach more...
I've bought a few of there babysits products. They are amazing light weight won't leave your lips sticky at all and the color is not so pigmented for days you just want to look natural yet add somewhat of a color on your lips. This is also good for little girls starting off with makeup because it's a fool proof.
Elizabeth Y.
Fremont Nebraska
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
Baby lips is by far my favorite. Their lips products are so easy to use and so affordable. They make you're lips look amazing while moisturizing them at the same time. I would definitely recommend trying Baby Lips if you have not already. You can pick them up at any drugstore or Walmart or probably any target
Irena T.
Nashville, TN
I normally don't like lip gloss, but I love this moisturizing gloss. It is not sticky at all and leaves a nice more natural shine on the lips. The packaging is super cute! I have purchased these in different colors. I would buy this over and over again. It's a really great gloss especially for the price point!
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Review for: Berry Chic more...
THESE ARE MY ALL TIME FAVES! Sadly, they are discontinued. I use the berry chic color. They are sheer and it leaves a beautiful rosey red tint to my lips and enough shine for them to look plumper. I love these so much and i own 4. I wear them to college everyday for a natural makeup look. Totally recommend!!
Josy C.
Belleville
Review for: Berry Chic more...
Baby lips has been my go to for as long as I can remember. The nice natural tint last all day, and moisturizes your dry lips. Baby lips can be located at any pharmacy or a target or Walmart. For the quality it is a nice buy. The only thing is I wish it had some flavor or a scent. I recommend this product if your looking for a lip gloss or a chapstick that works.
Deana W.
Myrtle Beach
I was definitely not impressed with this product!! It comes in a very small tube and runs out very quickly. I had to constantly reapply because it doesn't stay on very long.. It's not very pigmented. The only good thing I can say about it is the consistency. It's not sticky like a lot of other glosses are.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!

Kohl's