BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Kassy G.
Rogers
Review for: Pink Pizazz more...
I really liked it but it was a little sticky altpugh i would deffitnitly reperches since it lasted quit a while for me and the walmart were i bout it is near me so i could just reapercbes if i run out quicly since it was very afordible and i would like to purches it agian
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Berry Chic more...
Great, inexpensive lip product. I love this lip gloss...smells amazing, looks great and isn't super sticky. I bought the color 'Berry Chic' which is a pretty reddish pink color that makes me feel a little more put together while it keeping it simple. I'm a huge fan of glitter so I add a little silver or gold to give a splash of pop. I like to purchase all the colors next time!
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I actually received this as a stocking stuffer. it was the first time I tried it and I was not impressed. The formula felt so sticky, my hair would get caught in it. it has no stay power and it developes tiny beads all over your mouth. I would recommend this to no one. EVER>
Lakin L.
Review for: Pink-A_Boo more...
I think that this lipgloss is good for the price that you pay. The packaging is really slim and cute, and the amount of product you get is nice. The color is very subtle and but the gloss is super pretty. I sometimes will layer this gloss over a lipstick to make it pop. I would recommend this to a friend if they're not a big fan of lip glosses, it isn't like your traditional gloss. I don't find it to be tacky, but it does move around a bit.
Olga K.
Windsor, WI
Baby lip mosturizing lip gloss, is very sticky and not that great to apply. When it is windy your hair goes in you face and touches the sticky lip gloss which smears. I wouldn't recommend to wear this product all the time. Also you should probably not keep it for more than a year, because I kept mine for a year and I forgot about it. And when i got it out again it was very very sticky. ALSO the color of the lipstick would be as bright as you might think it is, it doesn't show good and it didn't look good.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Review for: Lilac Lumi more...
I buy this for my sister several times a year. She has always loved this brand since I introduced her to it about 5 years ago. Super easy to apply and the packaging is super cute. I bought it from Amazon. I will continue to buy this product for my sister in the future
Ressa H.
Indianapolis
I love baby lips I use it all the time but to be honest one time when I got the baby lips lipstick nothing showed up even though it was colored like as if it was going to show up pink or orange on your lips it showed up clear and it didn't even make your lips glossy even though made them feel smooth and nice it didn't show any results it just looked like it did so to be honest with you I do not recommend this so much but going based on the rating of weather helps your dry lips or not I do recommend it
Alyssa E.
Pittsfield
Now, maybelline has always been a ride or die drugstore brand for me and I usually was a fan of the babylips products but this was sticky, and pigment was minimal, at least in my opinion. But still, over top of a regular lipstick, I liked it, and a little bit of messing with it helps with the stickiness. Not a standalone product, but it gets the job done for cheap.
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
I'm a lover of beauty products and I am obsessed with lip glosses. I love the wet look on your lips and the glossy feeling when I rub my lips together. Took me a while to get used to the matte look but even when I use a matte lipstick, I will the take a gloss to put it on top to give the matte a glossy look again. This gloss is so hydrating and makes my lips feel so great.
Tenesha S.
Council Blfs, IA
I have this in the lilac shade. I mostly use this as a lip topper after I've applied my wet n wild liquid lipstick. I don't notice much of a difference as far as the shade goes, but it does add moisture to my lips. I use it on its own for my no makeup days.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!

back