Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Omg are these good they look adorable!?
Is it really glossy or is that a lie?
Start your review of Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
“...which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!” in 305 reviews
“...Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!” in 211 reviews
“...mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! ” in 123 reviews
Winsted, MN
The color range of these lip glosses aren't very pretty. They do have good moisturizing properties but they dry out after a while of wearing it. The price isn't bad but quality isn't good. I wouldn't recommend to people with dryer skin and lips.
Patterson, CA
I love lip gloss, especially in the winter. I like a light colored gloss that's perfect to add sparkle to any look. This lip gloss adds the perfect amount of shine and it hydrates my lips. I love that it works as a gloss but isn't over sticky.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I sometimes get very dry lips and this gloss makes them feel a lot better. They keep my lips feeling nice and smooth for most of the day. They are also a great price for a great product that can't be found wherever they sell drug store makeup.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Just a Glimmer
I like this lip gloss but I don't really think it moisturizes well enough to beat a lip balm. Once it dries out on your lips it pretty much just feels like dry glitter particles on you dry lips. With that said the lip gloss is actually really cute and reapplying doesn't bother me. It is a good price.
Warwick, RI
Review for: Pink-A_Boo
I love the baby lips line by Maybelline. I purchased at Walmart for an incredible price. I only had to reapply about two or three times during a work shift but I loved how it left my lips feeling. I would recommend this color.
Review for: Tickled Pink
Love the color of this lipstick. It is very pretty and add a nice look to your face. It’s a fun color to put on and it brings out your face. The price for this is worth it. Pink is my favorite color and your lips won’t be dry.
Arlington, VA
I loved when baby lips came out as a balm however many years ago and was so excited that it was being made into a gloss. It gives the same light coverage and has the same sugary scent, I only wish the applicator was a bit smaller so it would deposit the color more evenly.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Pink-A_Boo
I like this lip gloss! It does leave my lips feeling refreshed. The only thing is it's a little sticky! But what lip gloss doesn't? It was my first time using this product and I went and bought another one the next day! Lol.
kenosha
Review for: Fab & Fuchsia
It smells exactly like a “candy” lip gloss would smell. It adds a pretty good tint to your lips and is super easy to glide on. Plus the packaging is super cute! I would highly recommend to others who want a good lip gloss.
Cameron, NC
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Berry Chic, Pink Pizazz, Lilac Lumi, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Flatwoods
a year ago
Mubashshirah D. • a year ago
Yes, I have! It’s wonderful, one of my favourites actually. I keep going back to it, time and time against. Absolutely looove the feel of it and the moisture it locks in on my lips to keep them soft as a baby! 😂 Definitely recommend!