BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Leena R.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Lilac Lumi more...
Love this gloss! I don't even like lip gloss usually but this one is super light and not sticky and the color is subtle but interesting! Great purchase.
Jessica S.
Review for: Pink-A_Boo more...
I like this product a lot, it moisturizes your lips really well and leaves a little hint of a color, a very natural color behind, will sure recommend it.
Nicole H.
Absolutely love these!!! Pretty sure I have every single one! If not I will! These are the best and most moisturizing chapstick and lip gloss I've used!
Tonya S.
Review for: Fuchsia Flicker, Lilac Lumi, Coral Craze more...
I’ve love all the different colors and goes on very smooth and makes lips soft . I use every day Color for every occasion. I would definitely recommend.
Alisa D.
I used to love this gloss but it dries out and becomes super messy so I stopped buying them. Better gloss out there that stays longer and doesn't dry.
Lakeisha B.
High Point, NC
These lip glosses lasted me nearly through the whole day and I love the smell of the lip gloss. I love how they come in a variety or different shades.
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
This stuff feels so good on your lips. Not too wet and not too dry. Perfect combo to keep your lips looking pretty and moisturized all at the same time
Cheree F.
Ocala, FL
I adore these and wear them over a matte liquid lippie just to spice it up a bit or alone and they look beautiful. Inexpensive lip gloss thats awesome.
Celleste B.
Sacramento
Review for: Just a Glimmer more...
I expected way more of a shimmery  but it looked like a top gloss. I didn't like the way it felt on my lips and application was needed every half hour.
lisa g.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
this is my daughters absolute fav!!! i like it as a quick touch up option when going in the school or store also. easy and simple. back to the basics!
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!