BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Amber E.
Kennesaw, GA
Meh. I've used the Baby Lips Lip Tint (the ones that come in the stick tubes) before and they were decent, so I decided to try this out- it's not really good. It moisturises nicely, but then gives you a look like you've spit on your lips. Would not really recommend.
Brooke D.
Pierson
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
Loved the color with my skin tone. Was a good consistency and didn't make my lips feel sticky, had to reapply a few times after eating throughout the day but overall loved the product and have also used other baby lips products!!
Aniah R.
I love baby lips because they keep your lips off and they come with different colors in your very good you can buy them anywhere they can be very expensive but if you buy it it's worth it you can get it at the drugstore or anywhere you want to get it they're not cheap
Elizabeth V.
Waukegan, IL
These look super cute which is why I bought them. I think they do a good job at keeping my lips moisturized but I'm not a fan of glossy lips so I wouldn't purchase again.
Shandra M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This stuff is kind of weird. I bought it in peach and it gave me a very 90's frosted lips look. I felt like Kim Mathers. Tasted and smelled a little weird. Went on pretty comfortably, not super goopy, but dried out pretty fast (which contributed to the frosty look).
Caitlin R.
I love the color options the Baby Lips line provides. I usually use the nude color and I adore it. I've used it since it first came out and I'm hooked. It does moisturize your lips but I would use it more for color than actual hydration. I would recommend it to others.
Stephanie H.
Spokane, WA
Like these but they are not my favorite they are a little shinny so I like them for only some looks not all and you can feel the slickness of them on your lips and it can kinda be fustrauting
Kenady J.
The iridescent look it beautiful on its own or on top of a lip stain! Great price for great value. I love the smell too. I am a first time user and a forever user. Great applicator brush. Easy to apply. I do suggest this product to people wanting some pretty lips!
Flora H.
Madera, CA
Review for: Pink Pizazz more...
Baby lips is an amazing company. The product does not stain your lips. I use this product so many time.This product last a good amount of time and it's really easy to apply. I will definitely recommend other to use this brand.
Dawn R.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Berry Chic more...
Very disappointed in this product! I understood that it would provide a light "stain" after the gloss wore off but I couldn't see any color at all! The gloss felt nice and wasn't sticky, but again, there was no noticeable color.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!