Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Omg are these good they look adorable!?
Is it really glossy or is that a lie?
Start your review of Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
“...which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!” in 305 reviews
“...Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!” in 211 reviews
“...mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! ” in 123 reviews
Review for: Berry Chic
I love this lipgloss it is very moisturizing and nice for just hanging around and not doing too much it doesn’t have as high of a color pay off as it looks like it does and it’s more of a lighter sheen the packaging is very cute it’s a good price and I would buy it again
Telford, PA
I love using maybelline baby lips moisturizing lip gloss. It makes my lips look so glossy and cute. I always use after I apply my lip stick and it makes my lips look so cool. I definitely recommend trying this lip gloss out.
Haverhill, MA
Review for: Taupe with Me
Maybelline baby lips Always been a Maybelline consumer ! Easy to apply, all the shades shades are beautiful , and the price is right and it doesn't need no improvement and I am a repeater user of this product always been and always will
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Review for: Taupe with Me
I am usually into neutral brown [email protected] for my lips and love this gloss! It matches with most of my makeup looks I do and that is really convenient. I love it so much and i use it most of the time and would recommend!
West Covina, CA
Review for: Life's a Peach
Love it goes on soft and smooth keeps your lips soft with tent of peach yes I love it bigger bottle but it last me a a couple months I wear it every day it glides on smooth yes I would recommend this
New Bedford
Review for: Tickled Pink
Such an amazing lip gloss. Super affordable and extremely long lasting. You can apply in morning and not have to worry about reapplying all day long! Once it’s on it’s not going anywhere! Will absolutely be buying again in the future!
Las Vegas, NV
I love this subtle gloss basic! I almost always pair it with a matte liquid lipstick and use this gloss as a topper for a perfectly juicy, Y2K look. It's so chic to have a nice glossy pout, and the tint in these shades makes for just the perfect bit of added dimension in your lip color.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Babylips is a product that i will never stop using!!! Babylips literally makes your lips as smooth as you can possibly get them without them getting sticky or nasty. It's a very affordabe item for everyone! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Chicago
Review for: Just a Glimmer
This gloss is advertised as moisturizing, but I didd not find it to be so. It was really just sticky and kept getting my hair stuck in it. The shimmer was really pretty, though. I will not buy again because there are more moisturizing formulas.
Blackshear, GA
Helps moisturize my lips and makes them look plump and hydrated. Of course it's lip gloss so I find myself re-appling every few hours but it's still a good lip gloss.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...