Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Omg are these good they look adorable!?
Is it really glossy or is that a lie?
Start your review of Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
“...which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!” in 305 reviews
“...Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!” in 211 reviews
“...mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! ” in 123 reviews
Tallinn
Review for: Fab & Fuchsia
Its really shiny and smells good. I really like that lipgloss. Its East to apply on lips and it has really good applicator. Its price is really affordable. For using it first time i think theres better ones too. It doesn't really show up on my lips because my lips Are really dark. I reccomend it.
Fujairh , Mirbah
Review for: Taupe with Me
I love there lipgloss, its not too sticky il, its so comfortable on the lips , they have so many varieties of shades , but i always stick of a nude and tope color cuz it suit me better, becausei have medium skin tone
PO Box 1568 Coamo PR
Review for: A Wink of Pink
mi opinión personal es que este producto es bueno me gusta como queda en los labios y tiene diferentes colores para poder usar lo único es que se va muy rápido y todo lo que comes oh tomas se le pega y tiene qué sacarlo para poder hacer esas cosas. Me gustaría poder probar uno que cuando comieras oh tomes algo no se rieguen tanto
Rīga
Review for: Fuchsia Flicker
I really love lip glosses, much more than lipsticks or lip balms.And this one is just a dream.The smell is just heavenly, the application very easy and I don't know what magic is it(becouseI use it almost daily) but I have still almost full packaging! Simply Great Product!
milano
Review for: Life's a Peach
I don' really like this product, I don't like the final result, it's stiky the taste is not good but the price is convenient, the packaking is good but not nice. The long lasting is normal but nothing special. No I won't buy it again. Actually I didn't finish the product.
Devon
Review for: Fuchsia Flicker, Pink Pizazz, Lilac Lumi, Fab & Fuchsia, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer
such an amazing product! works extremely well! would honestly recommend to anyone and everyone! love this! such an amazing value for money! not too pricey at all! 100% repeat user. i love how it feels when on! would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Taunton , Somerset
2nd time of using my free baby lips moisturising lip gloss by maybelline , instantly my lips feel really moisturised am nice and smooth wearing it for work has i do prefer more of colour on a night out but really like it for everyday wear.
London
Review for: Berry Chic
I love this lip gloss.It's very different from other lip glosses because this one is very moisturizing compared  to other lip glosses which are very sticky.I also love the color of berry chic it gives your lips a nice red tint.I would def recommend this product to everyone.
dartford
My baby lipgloss has lasted such a long time as a little goes a long way. My friends are always asking what lipgloss I'm using and they are shocked when I tell them what brand and how much I paid. I colour choices are great and can be used for everyday use and evening use.
Bradford, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Review for: Tickled Pink
This does a great job of moisturizing. My lips feel soft, smooth, and protected. Even after the gloss itself has worn off, my lips stay soft for a little while. The formula isn’t sticky or tacky either. Great flavor. Only downside is the price is high for drugstore gloss
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Flatwoods
a year ago
Mubashshirah D. • 10 months ago
Yes, I have! It’s wonderful, one of my favourites actually. I keep going back to it, time and time against. Absolutely looove the feel of it and the moisture it locks in on my lips to keep them soft as a baby! 😂 Definitely recommend!