Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Omg are these good they look adorable!?
Is it really glossy or is that a lie?
Start your review of Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
...which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!in 305 reviews
...Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!in 211 reviews
...mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! in 123 reviews
5 days agoNuevo, CA
I'm not a big fan of lip glosses I don't like the way they make my lips feel like a sticky waxy feeling and I don't like how it goes into my mouth and on my teeth definitely don't suggest the tasting of it but when I use lip gloss I can't seem to avoid it however this did give me some moisturizer to my lips and is a very pretty color I would recommend this to any woman that loves lip glosses that they should really try this one
4 days agoPoughkeepsie, NY
Babylips is a product that i will never stop using!!! Babylips literally makes your lips as smooth as you can possibly get them without them getting sticky or nasty. It's a very affordabe item for everyone! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
3 months agoPlattsburgh, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: A Wink of Pink
Just a fabulous and very pretty lip gloss! Moisturizing and affordable! Very easy to apply! I exfoliate my lips and apply 2 light coats and I am good to go! After I take a drink with it on, I noticed it stays till the next drink. If you are into lip glosses, do yourself a favor and buy this product!!
a month agoLas Vegas, NV
I love this subtle gloss basic! I almost always pair it with a matte liquid lipstick and use this gloss as a topper for a perfectly juicy, Y2K look. It's so chic to have a nice glossy pout, and the tint in these shades makes for just the perfect bit of added dimension in your lip color.
3 months agoArlington, VA
I loved when baby lips came out as a balm however many years ago and was so excited that it was being made into a gloss. It gives the same light coverage and has the same sugary scent, I only wish the applicator was a bit smaller so it would deposit the color more evenly.
2 months agoChicago
Review for: Just a Glimmer
This gloss is advertised as moisturizing, but I didd not find it to be so. It was really just sticky and kept getting my hair stuck in it. The shimmer was really pretty, though. I will not buy again because there are more moisturizing formulas.
3 months agonew york
Review for: Life's a Peach
I love lipglosses, this lipgloss is the best I have bought over 4 of these in different colors , I would definitely recommend to this to anyone that just wants a natural look without over doing it or that is looking for a softer look.
2 months agoBlackshear, GA
Helps moisturize my lips and makes them look plump and hydrated. Of course it's lip gloss so I find myself re-appling every few hours but it's still a good lip gloss.
2 months agoCorpus Christi, TX
This lip gloss is very cute and applies very well. The consistency of the product is not too sticky which is one of my preferences. It also is very affordable! I would recommend trying out this lip gloss.
2 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
I bump your like so nice and it smell delicious the only thing for me about this product that I dont like is that is too sticky ..other that that is very Affordable for anyone who like products like that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Mubashshirah D. 9 months ago
Yes, I have! It’s wonderful, one of my favourites actually. I keep going back to it, time and time against. Absolutely looove the feel of it and the moisture it locks in on my lips to keep them soft as a baby! 😂 Definitely recommend!