BY MAYBELLINE #20 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Manuela M.
Kings Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so bad I can't imagine how it could be much worse. I was shocked that it had a three lipstick rating. I buy a lot of makeup and I have never bought makeup and felt like I was duped or tricked until Boom. Even the worse drug store product is better than this stuff. All three sticks were so wet with olive oil they were unless. Calling it greasy is unfair to grease. This stuff is oily and wet and slides off the face. The cool red tone looks good on nobody and is far from a universal color. They lie in their advertisements and use celebrities names without permission. Beware of good reviews because these people lie and cheat in their advertising. The packaging is really cheap and ugly- not that it matters with the product being such a complete loss. This product is junk. It doesn't get any
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Fab & Fuchsia, Lilac Lumi
These are horrible. I didn't like the original babylips but I still wanted to give this a try. The smell is horrendous. I'm not sure if they have different scents but the Lumi Lilac smells like a bathroom cleaner. The color is extremely sheer, even for a lip gloss. I couldn't tell I had any on except for the shine. I also didn't find them to be moisturizing either. In fact, my lips burned a little. It also wore off extremely fast.

If you want an affordable lipgloss, I suggest going to Rimmel and staying away from these.

Edit: I found a second gloss in my drawer in the shade Fab & Fuchsia, and my thoughts are the same.
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
Review for: Berry Chic
ought this in Berry Chic and I LOVE it. This review is coming from a MATTE LIP LOVER...that Hated Lip Gloss because it was either too shiny or too sticky. I am not a lipstick person (except for a nude lip) or a gloss person. I am a chapstick look person. I like Sheen and Sheer and to me these are great. It is a thicker moisturizing feeling which I didn't think I'd like but I do, NOT sticky, I don't care for full on color so these are perfect for me. I didn't care for the regular baby lips... can't put my finger on why...but I like these way more. These remind me of Avon's Glazewear and that was the only Gloss type lip product I liked.But this I REALLY like, going to stock up on more.... hopefully the creamy looking colors will be as great. Great as a topper too....
Barbara h.
North Quincy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used baby lips before and really like their products. The colors are nice. It had a somewhat sticky feeling in my lips, which i didn't like. But overall, I liked this product. Give this a try if you like lip gloss and don't have the money to spend on expensive brands.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Review for: Tickled Pink
The Maybelline baby lips moisturizing lip gloss is definitely not my favorite line by Maybelline. It does make my lips feel nice and moisturize but I just don’t like the colors at all. I like bright vibrant colThe Maybelline baby lips moisturizing lip gloss is definitely not my favorite line by Maybelline. It does make my lips feel nice and moisturize but I just don’t like the colors at all. I like bright vibrant colors in these are just too soft for me. It’s good for the beachors in these are just too soft for me. It’s good for the beach
Malary G.
Influenster is awesome !
These products are amazing, you can get all flavors, colors and different sizes in all these products! They are affordable, effective and neat, I recommend these products to everyone ! Everyone should try these products to see for yourself if you think it will work for you. I love influenster Great products !
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color range of these lip glosses aren't very pretty. They do have good moisturizing properties but they dry out after a while of wearing it. The price isn't bad but quality isn't good. I wouldn't recommend to people with dryer skin and lips.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Berry Chic, Lilac Lumi, Pink Pizazz, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lip gloss, but this is one of my favs!!! It is clear with some sparkle, not straight glitter so it looks beautiful over any color or on its own. It is very hydrating and your lips are as smooth as a baby butt!!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Life's a Peach
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Caraline C.