Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm
No more basic lip balm! Achieve intense lip repair + eight-hour hydration.
Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma/Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel/Honey/Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen
CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470/Carminesee more...
Top Questions See all 9,649 Q&A
- "I saw tons of adds and such for this product so afeter a few weeks i stopped by and picked up the bright pink one , it worked wonder! i have dark lips so putting to much on would overload because these lip balms are supper pigmented! i now have the clear one in peppermint! these balms are soo moisturizing and with the sun block it was soo handy for the summer! i used it probly everyday of the summer and i still have soo much left " in 4534 reviews
- "I can't get enough of Maybelline Baby Lips! They are moisturizing, tinted, and smell amazing! The packaging is adorable, and I really love the caps on these. They're easy to slide on and off, and also easy to slide up and down. The scent is slight and not overpowering at all. The tint usually lasts me all day. When you firt apply these, you'll notice that they give off a lot of shine, but that wears off quickly, leaving a matte tint, without drying out the lips! There are 6 main flavors: Quenched (clear/fruity scent), Peppermint (clear/minty scent), Cherry Me (red tint/cherry candy scent), Grape Vine (purple tint/grape candy scent) , Pink Punch (pink tint/pink lemonade scent), and Peach Kiss (nude tint/peach candy scent) There are three new, limited edition Baby Lips out and are currently being sold at Walgreens: Coral Crush, Twinkle, and Pink Wink. I've used up so many of the Cherry and Quenched, those are the best in my opinion! I love how baby lips leaves my lips feeling soft and looking gorgeous!" in 3402 reviews
- "This makes my lips sooo soft! And unlike other chapsticks it doesn't leave my lips dry after only half an hour, it's great for any season, and it comes in pretty colors, " in 3175 reviews
- "This makes my lips sooo soft! And unlike other chapsticks it doesn't leave my lips dry after only half an hour, it's great for any season, and it comes in pretty colors, " in 3174 reviews
- "This makes my lips sooo soft! And unlike other chapsticks it doesn't leave my lips dry after only half an hour, it's great for any season, and it comes in pretty colors, " in 3132 reviews
I purchased three shades which were:
1:Cherry Me (this is a red tint with cherry flavor).
2:Peach Kiss (this is a nude beige with a peach flavor).
3:Grape Vine (this is a berry grape shade with grape flavor).
The balm provides a decent flush of natural color on lips with a flavorful taste. Maybelline Baby Lips didn’t leave a huge impression on my makeup life. They are simply a cutely packaged lip balm that have a decent formula. I liked the natural color they gave my lips but I honestly found them a bit too heavy.
(Cherry Me, Pink Punch, Peach Kiss, Intense Care, Fresh Care and Hydra Care)
The basic ingredients of all versions are: Asian Centella (aid in the production of collagen), Vitamin E (antioxidant) and Shea Butter (high hydration power). While the colorless have Aloe Vera extract and FPS 20, the colored ones have honey in their composition. The colored ones only provide a slight touch of color in the lips. Nothing too shocking, but also not to say it is imperceptible. It is good to note the difference between each hue.
The colorless ones were obviously created to be more functional, each with its particularity. Everyone leaves their lips a little bright. Baby Lips is a lip balm for those who have no problem in showing that they are using balm!
Although they shine a bit, I did not find it uncomfortable at the time of use. It does not look like it's going to drain or get extremely frayed. The word is: comfortable!
I have not yet used any of them for a full week, but I can say that they leave the lips looking and feeling well moisturized after application. The level of protection appears to be mild to medium, depending on the version. For extremely dry lips (read, studded, hehehe), it may be best to opt for a more robust product, such as more consistent finger balms!
If it is to opt to use one of them daily, I certainly will have Intense Care.
I also have a big collection of these and will continue to use them because they are lovely and very inexpensive great to take to school or for everyday use x
Optei em comprar um que tinha cor, porém, a cor não me agradou muito. A cor da um efeito gloss nos lábios, eu esperava que somente desse uma cor natural aos lábios. É possível ver o efeito na foto de antes/depois, na qual eu estava com os lábios muito ressecados.
Eu não uso ele muito fora de casa por causa da cor, acredito que se eu tivesse escolhido uma cor mais neutra gostaria mais ainda do produto, porém, recomendo sim o Maybelline Baby Lips para outras pessoas.
Vale muito a pena sensação de lábios menos ressecados.
* Rich peach smell.
* Lindo container
* Softer lips
* Good amount of product
" Points - "
* Easily it drops to eat some food.
* The effect lasts less than 8 hours
* Does not taste good
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos