BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Care

No more basic lip balm! Achieve intense lip repair + eight-hour hydration.

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma/Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel/Honey/Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen

May Contain:

CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine

Laura B.
Lithuania, Prienai
Review for: PINK PUNCH
I don't like this product at all. It doesn't moisture my lips. After applying this chopstick my lips felt dry. This product isn't worth money. Although i like the packaging, it is really cute and girly and chopstick itself smells really delicious.
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: PEPPERMINT, QUENCHED, CHERRY ME, PINK PUNCH, PEACH KISS, Other
The best selling lip balm in the US arrived in Brazil: Maybelline Baby Lips. The product, which promises 8 hours of moisturizing and repaired lips in 1 week, has landed here in 6 versions: There are 3 colored lip balms and 3 colorless ones, only the colorless ones have FPS 20. They all come with flavor and smell!
(Cherry Me, Pink Punch, Peach Kiss, Intense Care, Fresh Care and Hydra Care)

The basic ingredients of all versions are: Asian Centella (aid in the production of collagen), Vitamin E (antioxidant) and Shea Butter (high hydration power). While the colorless have Aloe Vera extract and FPS 20, the colored ones have honey in their composition. The colored ones only provide a slight touch of color in the lips. Nothing too shocking, but also not to say it is imperceptible. It is good to note the difference between each hue.
The colorless ones were obviously created to be more functional, each with its particularity. Everyone leaves their lips a little bright. Baby Lips is a lip balm for those who have no problem in showing that they are using balm!
Although they shine a bit, I did not find it uncomfortable at the time of use. It does not look like it's going to drain or get extremely frayed. The word is: comfortable!
I have not yet used any of them for a full week, but I can say that they leave the lips looking and feeling well moisturized after application. The level of protection appears to be mild to medium, depending on the version. For extremely dry lips (read, studded, hehehe), it may be best to opt for a more robust product, such as more consistent finger balms!

If it is to opt to use one of them daily, I certainly will have Intense Care.
Emily P.
Oswestry, Shropshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it's so moisturising and soft on my lips and adds a lovely shine to them , although it can be quite oily .
I also have a big collection of these and will continue to use them because they are lovely and very inexpensive great to take to school or for everyday use x
Julia T.
São Paulo, SP
É o meu favorito nos dias em que  meus lábios estão ressecados. A textura é muito agradável e você já sente os lábios mais hidratados assim que aplicado.
Optei em comprar um que tinha cor, porém, a cor não me agradou muito. A cor da um efeito gloss nos lábios, eu esperava que somente desse uma cor natural aos lábios. É possível ver o efeito na foto de antes/depois, na qual eu estava com os lábios muito ressecados.
Eu não uso ele muito fora de casa por causa da cor, acredito que se eu tivesse escolhido uma cor mais neutra gostaria mais ainda do produto, porém, recomendo sim o Maybelline Baby Lips para outras pessoas.
Vale muito a pena sensação de lábios menos ressecados.
Jenniret R.
Caracas
I quite like despite the effect of humectativo and softness is not even close to last 8 hours they promise, however if I find the other presentations buy them. Then I show you what they look like lips after a week of use.

"Points +"

* Rich peach smell.
* Lindo container
* Softer lips
* Good amount of product

" Points - "

* Easily it drops to eat some food.
* The effect lasts less than 8 hours
* Does not taste good

Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Lip
Review on the cherry me baby lips. First off the color combo is red and orange and is very dull. It comes with a good amount of product. It's red in the tube and smells like cherries. It's moisturizing and leaves a red pigmented tint on your lips. Overall I love this babylips!! I would recommend to someone who loves chapsticks that leave a tint with it!
Mlaika A.
Washington, MI
This is one of my favorite all time drugstore lip balms! It's really pigmented for a lip balm, and it looks beautiful on any skin color. It just gives your lips that perfect wash of color. It also is really moisturizing for the lips, it makes you feel good and look good. The one thing I didn't like about this lip balm is the tube, once you take off the cap you're left with a tube that just looks really cheap and ugly. The tube is just one color and just is an eye sore once uncapped. If Maybelline could change one thing about this balm, it would be to fix the appearance of the tube. This definitely did meet my expectations, this product had lots of hype around it and is super popular. I'll for sure buy this balm in more shades in the future. It's a classic lip balm that every girl should have.
Ashley L.
Review for: Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm
I'm not sure what is the problem, but the Dr. Rescue's Just Peachy lip balm makes my lips look like a dead pastry. It might be because I have naturally redder lips, but the lip balm has a horrible color. The color darkens at the cracks and it's just icky. The smell is fine- kind of like menthol. I was really excited to use this because it looks like a nice nude, peachy color, but it was pasty in my lips and was pretty dry. It's like putting face powder on my lips. Wish it wasn't so bad
Veronika P.
Review for: Cherry Me
I used to be a big labello fan before I found baby lips. The colour is beautiful and it moisturizes my lips unbelievably fast.
Elizabeth C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm
I really like baby lip products but I think they should put a little bit more color to their baby lips products.After all I still like baby lips and hope this help you guys a little bit.bye.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Which flavor is your favorite?
Tati C.
I have yet to try any of the baby lips lip balms, are they really worth all the hype that's around them? What do you love about them the most?
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Whats your favorite color?
April R.
Palmdale, Ca
Where can i purchase this from?
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've always wanted to try one of these. What flavor would you recommend the most?