BY MAYBELLINE #15 in Lip Care

No more basic lip balm! Achieve intense lip repair + eight-hour hydration.

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma/Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel/Honey/Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen

May Contain:

CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine

Chloe L.
I have very chapped lips and this product has helped with that problem. It makes my lips feel very soft and not so chapped.
Allison D.
Rawlings
Review for: QUENCHED
Baby lips is my go to chapstick! It’s pretty cheap and is found at most drug stores. It keeps your lips super hydrated and can be used on its own or as a base before applying other lipsticks or glosses.
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
Review for: CHERRY ME
The Cherry Me Baby Lips are really good. They make your lips soft and look elegant like lipgloss. Love this product.
Heba E.
Cairo
Maybelline Baby Lips® Glow Balm i have one it's so good for my lips it's has vit. E so when i use it my lips go woooow 😍😍😍
Natasha B.
south shields
Review for: CHERRY ME
Really cheap and yet such good quality, really moisturising and makes your lips feel amazing, has a really nice scent too
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
Best lip moisturizer ever. I apply this before any lipstick application. This product smoothes and moisturize my lips. I also were it alone. Keeps my lips right. I keep a tube of thus stuff.
Katelyn F.
I’ve had severely dry/cracked/chapped lips ever since I was a baby, my family had to use straight up Vaseline on my lips. As a teenager/young adult I struggled to find the perfect lip balm/lip moisturizer and this is it! I absolutely love it and I’m on my 5th tube!
Areeba F.
Sharjah
Love love love this baby. I have been using it for 3 years and still haven’t got over it. I have used so many lip balms from other brands but this one has always remained my favourite. It moisturises so well and leaves my lips looking plumped and rosy for so long. Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm
Katie S.
Review for: PEACH KISS
This is hands down the best product to use on your lips. Super hydrating formula. And the color? It's so perfect. I have told all my friends about it and they swear by it as well. Peach scent is great on top of everything else.
Julie M.
Chester, MD
Review for: QUENCHED
This is the only lip balm I'll use! I have yet to try any of the color tinted ones, since I always just use the clear "quenched" kind to moisturize my lips. That being said, this is the only lip balm I have ever 100% finished and had to buy a second of without having lost it first! It works great, smells great, and makes my lips look amazing!
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Which flavor is your favorite?
Tati C.
I have yet to try any of the baby lips lip balms, are they really worth all the hype that's around them? What do you love about them the most?
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Whats your favorite color?
April R.
Palmdale, Ca
Where can i purchase this from?
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've always wanted to try one of these. What flavor would you recommend the most?