BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Care

No more basic lip balm! Achieve intense lip repair + eight-hour hydration.

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma/Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel/Honey/Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen

May Contain:

CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine

RoseAnn H.
Baby lips is such a great lip balm! I have it in a peach color. It's a great nude, with a little bit of shine but amazing moisture for my lips. They offer so many shades of Baby lips now that there is bound to be one for everybody. Of course, this isn't going to give intense color like a lipstick or even the shine of a gloss, but it does offer amazing moisture with just enough color. Very affordable, too, so you can purchase all the shades you love!
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
This product smells amazing and the medicated one really moisturizers my lips! The only thing I'm not a fan of is how much they tint your lips. I had the pink one and it looked awful! It looks really sloppy since it's Chapstick and not a lip stick. Chapstick tends to get everywhere and be harder to control when you're applying it.. I wish I could get that scent and not have hot pink covering my lips. Other than that I would recommend the clear one!
Nicole A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip balms! I think they work great at hydrating my lips and keeps them moisturized throughout the day. I do have to re-apply a few times a day though but I don't mind much. They feel light on my lips without feeling sticky or greasy. I buy them all the time at Walmart and the price is good. They do have a tint of color to them. It's kind of nice when I don't want to wear a lipstick. Just a light tint with my balm and I'm good to go.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
This product does exactly what it says, it gives you baby soft lips. I've tried a few of these but this is my favorite because of the clear shade. I haven't gave 5 stars because it isn't the longest lasting lip product I have ever used but for the price it is great. It's easy to find almost in any drug store and is around $4. Also the colors and designs are adorable. It's great for keeping your lips nourished all year long and they feel amazing.
Converse & C.
Daingerfield, TX
Review for: Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm
I like these lip balms because they add just a hint of color. Perfect for when you are going for a natural look. This one in particular gives my lips a slight pink tint. Did I mention it has glitter? Don't worry it's not overpowering so you won't look like a little kid. The sparkle is subtle and adds a nice touch. One thing I do wish is that it was more moisturizing. I constantly feel like I have to reapply it. I do like this product overall.
Chloe P.
Highland Hgts, KY
Review for: Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm
This lip product was very popular for a long time, so I bought this flavor knowing I like peach. And to its credit, it has a nice flavor and a pretty sheen on the lips. However, it does the opposite of its job for me. I have semi sensitive lip skin, but this product tears them up. I never have more chapped lips than when I put this on. It leaves me peeling at painful, even bleeding lips for days. I'm incredibly disillusioned by this product.
Autumn K.
I'm a lip balm hoarder and I love trying new ones but maybelline baby lips is bye far my favorite...it's so silky smooth on the lips..not waxy at all...not sticky...hydrates your lips so well and keeps them so soft..it's put it on every night before bed and the next morning my lips are so smooth and soft...my favorite is the clear mint one with no color and has spf in it...can't say enough about this product, plus the packaging is adorable.
Sadie J.
I have this in Cherry Me and I plan on getting the berry shade as well.

It is very smooth and smells great! Moisturizing, doesn't have a bad taste (although it does have a taste, unlike Nivea Kiss of Smoothess/Softness which has no taste at all) and it's tacky at all.

Very, very, very sheer color. Almost no color at all. But, my husband loves that about it. It is still better than the color of my naked lips, so I like it as a natural look.
Thea R.
Boise , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
The moisturizing factor of this lip balm is defiantly there...if that's what you are looking for then this would be a great product for you. I personally think it's a little slick and doesn't last that long on the lips. The small is alright and it does have a bit of a tint to it which I'm not a huge fan of. Overall it's nice to put on like before bed or when I'm just lounging but not something I would gravitate towards for every day wear.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolutely favorite chapstick. It's so creamy and feels amazing. It smells great, too. It goes on so easily. This one has no tint but can give your lips a really pretty gloss. It's very cheap and you can buy it almost anywhere. Baby lips has a huge variety and I've been trying to collect as many as I can. My lips are always so dry but when I apply this I have instant relief. I can see what a huge difference it's making on my lips.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Which flavor is your favorite?
Tati C.
I have yet to try any of the baby lips lip balms, are they really worth all the hype that's around them? What do you love about them the most?
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Whats your favorite color?
April R.
Palmdale, Ca
Where can i purchase this from?
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've always wanted to try one of these. What flavor would you recommend the most?