BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Care

No more basic lip balm! Achieve intense lip repair + eight-hour hydration.

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma/Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel/Honey/Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen

May Contain:

CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine

Claudia S.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline Baby Lips is the kind of product that makes you love it since day one. First, the design is amazing! I saw it in my friend's bag and it caught my attention the way no other design would. Of course I had to buy it! And then, to my surprise, it ended up being one of the favorite moisturizing lip balms of all. The scent is so good, and it really hydrates my lips (a result I'd never achieved before). Thanks to Maybelline Baby Lips, now I can buy lip balms not thinking about what the best brand for my lips is. My favorite one is already chosen!
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I bought this for the very first time in January when I was on my way to the Billy Joel Concert in Tampa. It was chilly out and my lips were starting to feel chapped and I realized I didn't have any lipbalm at all with me. Which is completely rare. Normally I use either blister or soft lips, but I decided to change it up. I prefer the medicated lipbalm because it leaves my lips tingly and it doesn't feel waxy. This lip balm is amazing. I still have the same tube I bought in January and I use it several times a day. It literally lasts for ever.
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm probably one of the only people who isn't that wow'd by this product. I have bought many over the years but time and time again I always prefer a different product. I really wanted to love these being that they have super fun packaging, are relatively cheap, and have a wide variety of colors. However, these just dont moisturize my lips like I wanted them to. It feels the more I use them the worse my lips get. After trying 5 of these I just have thrown them away because my lips have gotten so easily cracked from these. Would not repurchase.
Mona T.
I like the cute packaging and nice scents of these lip balms. They glide smoothly on the lips, but they can feel a little greasy if you apply too much. I currently have 7 of these on my vanity! I love how they have clear ones and tinted ones so there's definitely something for everyone. I just wish they wouldn't dry out the lips after a few hours--which is weird considering it's suppose to moisturize the lips. I would recommend trying these if you're someone who isn't looking for a lot of hydration but likes the cute packaging and fun colors.
Meghan P.
Milford, IL
Review for: Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm
I just purchased my first Baby Lips lip balm when my 10-year-old daughter recommended it. It's not horrible, but it also isn't that great. For the price, I can't complain too much, though.

I do wish the balm lasted a bit longer. It seems like it leaves a residue behind as it dries and wears off. I'm not too fond of that. My lips don't feel moisturized when the product wears off and I feel I am constantly reapplying just to keep that little bit of moisture.

The scents are nice (although the grape is a tad much). Packaging is cute.
Gianna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip balm is pretty good. It mostly feels like it just sits on my lips and doesn't sink in all the way, but I still like it for when my lips are starting to feel dry. I have the original one with the green packaging but I don't know if it has a name. It has a nice minty smell that I like. I definitely liked the Glow Balm one, so I'd recommend that to someone! I'd recommend these too since they are a good price. Like $3- $4 I think. Anywhere you can buy Maybelline usually like Walmart, CVS, Target, Walgreens.
Nicole E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This would have to be the product that I am constantly reaching in my bag for during the day. I love a good chapstick that is moisturizing, lasts all day, and has a bit of color. I got this in the peach shade. It is so natural and gives off that "your lips, but better" look that I love. I will definitely be purchasing more of this product in the future. The only bad thing that I would have to say about this is that Maybelline does test on animals. :( Other than that, this is the best chapstick that I have found.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are definitely differences in formula between the colored and clear balm options. My favorite is Quenched (blue packaging with pink letters). It's the thickest formula and lasts the longest. It really keeps my lips soft. The other I've tried is the green with purple lettering. This is also clear and smells of mint. The formula is thinner and I don't like the effect on my lips. It moisturizes but not as effectively. Unfortunately, you just have to test out different options and see which works best for you.
Karen S.
I live in S Fla & during summer my lips are dryer than the Sahara! Thankfully my 15 year old let me borrow her Maybeline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm. It was heaven on my lips! Went on so smooth & just need a light coating. I could immediately feel my lips stop burning & begin to heal. This balm is now always carried in my purse with all my other essentials. Thanks baby lips for making an amazing, relieving lip balm.
I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite lip care. I hoard it! I use the colors to give color to my lips and it stays. I use it at night. I keep it in my glasses case to never be without. My purse. Next to my bed. And I give them in gift baskets for those traveling and to my girls who are too young for bold gloss but want a little color. It doesn't dry up my lips. I don't constantly have to go over and over. It's not tacky or sticky. And the tube is great. You get a lot of product. The lid stays on. Stock up on your favorites!
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Which flavor is your favorite?
Tati C.
I have yet to try any of the baby lips lip balms, are they really worth all the hype that's around them? What do you love about them the most?
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Whats your favorite color?
April R.
Palmdale, Ca
Where can i purchase this from?
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've always wanted to try one of these. What flavor would you recommend the most?