Erica G.
Chicago , IL

Which one is your favorite baby lip?

Paola Z.
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
My fave is the pink shock in the neon collection...its a lil tinted an smells awesome
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Newark, NJ
4 years, 6 months ago
I enjoy the mint lip balm.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Albuquerque , NM
Definitely pink punch
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Pontiac, MI
4 years, 6 months ago
Pink Punch. I rarely leave home without it on my lips or at least in my purse. the color is amazing and it even kinda tastes good.
Latasha L.
Latasha L.
Jacksonville, FL
4 years, 6 months ago
Pink punch is my all time favorite
Valerie J.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Island Park, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
Wow there is soo many ...I don't know I really love them all!!