Megan B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI

Which flavor is your favorite? && do you feel this is the best product out there for winter in terms of keeping your lips moisturized??

Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
4 years, 7 months ago
My favorite flavor of their originals is Pink Punch because I find it has the best pigmentation. My favorite one of their neon line would Oh Orange because it gives a coral pigment to my lips. I find they work better if you use it more frequently (as do my lip chaps) but, no I think Blistex is the best for keeping your lips moisturized during the winter. But if you need flavor as well as softness, than yes Baby Lips is an excellent choice!
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
5 years, 5 months ago
Well, in my opinion, the best flavor is Fruit Punch. It is light pink and very very smooth. And, yes, I do think that this is the best moisturizer for your lips for the cooler months. It is also 20 SPF, which is good all year round. I also use the Cherry one- also very good though I am not a big fan of things cherry flavored. Hope they work as well for you as they did for me.