Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which flavor is your favorite? && do you feel this is the best product out there for winter in terms of keeping your lips moisturized??
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Baton rouge, LA
4 years, 10 months ago
I like the Cherry me flavor and I love the smell! So far it has really helped me with my very dry lips.
shadae b.
shadae b.
New York
4 years, 10 months ago
I don't think it will be good for winter but it is a good product my favorite one is grape vine for fall and winter and for spring and summer pink punch but as far for winter you need something more protecting if that makes sense
Nadege B.
Nadege B.
Canada, Ottawa
4 years, 10 months ago
Grape vine is the best :o & yes for me it work very well last winter :)
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
Look on Maybelline's website and pick the color you think would suit you the best! These are very moisturizing. However, if you have extremely dry lips, this may not be the best thing for you.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Bel Air, MD
4 years, 10 months ago
Pink punch is my favorite and yes because they are so moisturizing
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Dewitt, MI
4 years, 10 months ago
This product seemed to dry my lips out more? I'm unsure of why- but I do like the look and color this product has. If looking for something moisturizing enough for winter though, I would probably go with something else.
Abby K.
Abby K.
Ballwin, MO
4 years, 10 months ago
My favorite flavor is Quenched and I think it is a great product for winter! It is very moisturizing but I do think that there are more moisturizing lip products out there for times when your lips get really dry. My go-to will always be vaseline!