Aanya J.
Aanya J.
What do the neon ones look like?
Allia F.
Allia F.
Annapolis, MD
4 years ago
Like many have said. The colors of the neon are so very sheer.
sol a.
sol a.
4 years ago
They actually look really good! i only bought the pink one to try it out and they are really bright and shiny and totally NEON in the dark haha xD of course you gotta try it out yourself but i do recommend them! ♥
Tamber S.
Tamber S.
4 years ago
If you want something differnt and to stick out this is the perfect product for you.
Nina L.
Nina L.
Dulac, LA
They are very vibrant
Mariuana P.
Mariuana P.
Detroit, MI
4 years ago
I have both neon pink ones and if you mix it with clear balm it gives you a nice pink tint
Amy W.
Amy W.
W Springfield, MA
4 years ago
I have the neon pink one, it's a little too neon for me for a balm. I would purchase a non-tinted one in the future.
Eliza W.
Eliza W.
Yuma, AZ
4 years ago
I have the orange one and it has a slight orange tint to it. Not too strong, almost looks peachy on my lips.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Hagatna , ['', '', '']
4 years ago
I love the neon pink !! I gives a nice pop of color but feels like a chap stick. Its definitely my favorite!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
4 years ago
They are sheer, but you can definitely see the neon color.
zoe p.
zoe p.
mildura austrilia
4 years ago
The neons are very sheer in colour but be surpised if they are not the same colour in the tube. Thats why i love them for
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Garden Grove, CA
4 years ago
The neon ones come in a black tube with either green, purple, yellow, orange or pink writing on the tube that matches the color of the balm. They are very sheer in color when applied so don't expect the color you see in the tube to be the color that shows up when applied.
britt r.
britt r.
Canyon, TX
4 years ago
I think it's the yellow one.