Thalia F.
Bridgeport, CT

I've always wanted to try baby lips. Are they really worth buying ? Why ?

alina l.
alina l.
Bakersfield, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes they're cheaper than EOS and also has a wider variety of shades including medicated balms. I actually think they're a lot better than most chap stick brands like Carmex, EOS, and Chapstick. I think they leave a waxy residue on my lips in that case I apply those a lot more. At only about $3 I highly recommend trying these!
Diana S.
Diana S.
San Francisco, CA
5 years, 6 months ago
YES! I love mine. I have like 6 of them. I like that with these, you can get color without having to put on lip balm, then another lip product. They apply really smoothly and have impressive pigmentation.
Chloe
Chloe
5 years, 6 months ago
Yes, good moisture and color