Tati C.
Tati C.
I have yet to try any of the baby lips lip balms, are they really worth all the hype that's around them? What do you love about them the most?
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
9 hours, 45 minutes ago
I really like cherry me, as it gives a little color and looks very cute.
Christina P.
Christina P.
1 week, 4 days ago
Personally, I love this lip balm. My sisters wear it too. My lips feel smooth and the tint is great. It looks like I'm wearing lip color.
Rihab M.
Rihab M.
melun
1 week, 4 days ago
There's nothing to love about them ..even the packaging is ugly and cheap
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
2 weeks ago
I do definitely not recommend you to buy this, I don´t like it at all and it´s definitely a lip balm either. You lips if your luck will feel moisturizer a few minutes then nothing.
Maya L.
Maya L.
Irvine
1 month ago
You should try them, they're pretty cheap.
palette p.
palette p.
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I think they're great, but EOS is definitely better!
Columbus
1 month, 3 weeks ago
They aren't really "worth the hype", but they are definitely a decent product. I use them when I run out of my Burt's Bees chapstick. They're good to have on hand as a backup.
Columbus
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Harneet K.
Harneet K.
Kolkata
2 months ago
I think they are not worth the hype but it is a good quality product.
Taleah H.
Taleah H.
2 months, 1 week ago
Personally I dont think so, they are pretty drying and you have to reapply a lot.
Vickie M.
Vickie M.
Bethel, OH
3 months, 4 weeks ago
I am also interested..i know it's been a few years since you wrote..curious if you have ever got to try it.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
5 months, 2 weeks ago
they are worth the hype so nice
Cailee H.
Cailee H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
6 months ago
I think they seriously need to put a DISCLAIMER on this product. I used it and my lips don't look like babies AT ALL. The thing that I love about it is that babies seem to be attracted to my lips after use. If you work at a daycare this product is a must.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
6 months, 2 weeks ago
yessss, they feel smooth on the lips and smell great.
Robin W.
Robin W.
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I love that not are these moisturizing but they also add some colour to my lips on days that I don't want to wear to heavy a lipstick.
Haley S.
Haley S.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I swear these are the softest lip balms known to man! they remind me of the nivea "kiss of moisture" except more variety and even cuter packaging!
Sundara G.
Sundara G.
abu dhabi
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Cheap, almost lip stain, exceptionally yummy, smells good all day and is moisturising all day? Yup, go for it, its worth all the hype!
7 months, 4 weeks ago
definately worth it- so cheap but the best lip balm you will ever try so moisturising!
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
7 months, 4 weeks ago
Yes, they make your lips very soft
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Dekalb, IL
8 months ago
I dont think they're that good either, i prefer chapstick. Babylips seem pointlesd they really dont do much for me.
Cecília R.
Cecília R.
8 months ago
I have two of them, and honestly I don´t think they´re that great... well, at least not for me. I have very dry lips and they get chapped very easily. The colours are very pretty, but I need something more moisturizing. But if you don´t have extreamily chapped lips, I think you´ll like them.
dayany s.
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp
8 months ago
The basic ingredients of all versions are: Asian Centella (aid in the production of collagen), Vitamin E (antioxidant) and Shea Butter (high hydration power). While the colorless have Aloe Vera extract and FPS 20, the colored ones have honey in their composition.
Jovana M.
Jovana M.
é muito bom!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
8 months ago
They work really well. I love that they keep my lips from being dry and chapped.
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Montgomery, AL
8 months, 2 weeks ago
All of the flavors and colors are great. It adds a small bit of color and moisturizes your lips all in one. The color looks natural and I tend to get chapped lips so this product is great and affordable. They also smell great.
Daisy S.
Daisy S.
Melrose park, Il
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I've tried all of them and they are really great products my favorites are pink punch it has a nice tint to it, i also love peach kiss which is very moisturizing
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Caryville , tn
8 months, 2 weeks ago
yea they are pretty good i like they have cute colors heals lips and looks cute
Edmi P.
Edmi P.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
El sabor
Shaquala W.
Shaquala W.
Wagram , NC
8 months, 4 weeks ago
Similar to all other chapstick, but the packaging is sooo darn cute!
Paige C.
Paige C.
Valrico, FL
9 months, 2 weeks ago
They smell super delicious and make your lips super soft after prolonged use. Like any other chapstick.
they are ok, basically just like any other chapstick
they are ok, basically just like any other chapstick
Verónica P.
Verónica P.
Peñarroya Pueblonuevo
9 months, 3 weeks ago
They smell and taste very well and also hydrantan lips and they are very beautiful!
Reanna K.
Reanna K.
Hamilton, ON
9 months, 3 weeks ago
They smell good and look great!
Anjolie B.
Anjolie B.
Fairfax, VA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Honestly, no. They aren't worth all the hype, they're just packaged real nice. I felt like the hydration would last for less than an hour.
Selma S.
Selma S.
Casablanca
10 months ago
i didnt find them the best, there are anoth ones which have higher quality, and best effects those ones doesnt hydrate or moisturize your lips correclty
Shanda R.
Shanda R.
Brooklyn, NY
10 months, 1 week ago
No, if you are looking for something that actually moisturize chapped lips. Yes, if you only care about the colors and flavors.
Jayda M.
Jayda M.
Minneapolis, MN
10 months, 1 week ago
yes, It can make your lips feel a little soggy after a while.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I' prefer the eos, rs
Heavenly M.
Heavenly M.
Salt Lake City, UT
11 months, 1 week ago
I like that they last a long time....
Daisy G.
Arya T.
Arya T.
Sanford, FL
1 year, 1 month ago
They are very moisturizing, and they apply very softly
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Maple, NC
1 year, 1 month ago
Moisturize really well! My lips feel so soft and refreshed after applying. Would recommend 100%
Erynn B.
Erynn B.
Winchester, Ca
1 year, 3 months ago
Most balms that I've found actually leave your lips drier as soon as they wear off. These keep your lips perpetually soft & hydrated. I'm obsessed!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
1 year, 3 months ago
I mostly love them. My favorite thing is that The color is very sheer so it's perfect for casual days. It goes on so smooth. The only thing I don't like is that it comes off easy so you have to reapply often.
Dina N.
Dina N.
1 year, 3 months ago
They're really nice and moisturizing.. What I love about them is that they got a color to it.. so its not just a balm, it can also be a lip gloss at the same time!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
miami, FL
1 year, 3 months ago
Honestly they are great for moisture but the color comes off so quick i am not sure if the price is worth it
Euless, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
Every color/scent is amazing!! I love the way they make my lips feel, truly like baby lips. They have an amazing scent almost good enough to war 😮 The color is phenomenal! I wear it solo or with full makeup and people always ask what lipstick color I use ❤
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
N Hollywood, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
THEY ARE AMAZING THEY LAST A LONG TIME AND ARE NOT THICK WHEN YOU APPLY THEM BUT BE CAREFUL AS THEY CAN MELT IN EXTREMELY HOT WEATHER. IM SURE THAT IS THE CASE WITH ALL LIP BALMS THOUGH..
Kelsi B.
Kelsi B.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
4 years, 2 months ago
I love them so much! I think the orange one smells and taste amazing too! You should definitely at least give them a try! I love that they all smell great AND moisturize amazingly well most!
Katiria S.
Katiria S.
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes its worth it 100% moisturizes your lips with SPF 20 sunscreen protecting them from any sun damage and giving them a great soft and natural look
Dana C.
Dana C.
Kalispell, MT
4 years, 2 months ago
Baby lips are amazing. I got my first three for my last birthday, Peach Kiss, Quenched and Peppermint. They are all amazing and do a great job of moisturizing. I especially LOVE peppermint. It is really unique. The peppermint really moisturizes my lips and actually leaves and AMAZING cooling sensation on my lips, making them chilled and moistened even more. These all come of the cheap price of $3 each at Target and Walmart, the electro are available at Ulta for $4 each. I definitely plan on purchasing some myself in the near future!
Callie B.
Callie B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
They're inexpensive and has a variety of colors in the line. Plus the smell great and have such cute packaging, and they get the job done!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Merced, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
I would say they're worth it my lips look and feel so amazing now that I've used them another kind I like a re the eos balls
Shevonne P.
Shevonne P.
Espanola, NM
4 years, 3 months ago
Baby Lips was the WORST thing I ever put on my lips! It feels nice when you apply, but be ready to keep applying all day because it's one of those kind that chap your lips and make you continue to put it on all day.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Southfield, MI
4 years, 3 months ago
Its an average product not amazing in my opinion. But they are so inexpensive that I say they are worth trying to see if how you feel about them.
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
Acton, MA
4 years, 3 months ago
If you're going to get the tinted ones, yes they are they're moisturizing and add a little color. If you're just going for the clear ones, I personally would rather get something like burt's bees which is definitely better for you and around the same price
dealexis f.
dealexis f.
Blue Springs, MO
4 years, 3 months ago
Really my opinion , baby lips when i put it on and rub it in it shows the cracks in my lips ive never knew i had.. it really doesn't make them soft. the only one i own is peach kiss . and i don't think its worth all the hype at all
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Piqua, OH
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes, yes, yes! They are so soft on your lips. The color options are fantastic. And they smell amazing! They are great to keep in your purse or diaper bag for one the go. You don't need a mirror to apply them. In my opinion these are a must have for every female!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Avon, CO
4 years, 4 months ago
I have one in every color! These feel amazing on your lips, smell awesome, and provide a nice tint. My favorite is the bright pink, it smells like fruit punch and although it looks really bright in the tube it looks really pretty and subtle on. I wish they all had SPF, but they do make a clear version that also smells and feels amazing!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Baltimore, MD
4 years, 4 months ago
I actually DO believe they are worth the money and the hype. They leave my lips feeling better than they do with most lip balms. I had a cut on my lip from them being chapped, but Baby Lips actually helped heal that fast. I couldn't ask for a better lip balm.
Carli J.
Carli J.
Wichita, KS
4 years, 4 months ago
Go get some RIGHT NOW!! The colors look so good and subtle and leave your lips baby soft ;)
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Grannis, AR
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes!they make your lips soft and add the prefect amount of color to your lips
Alysa M.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
4 years, 4 months ago
My favorite thing about them is that the packaging is so cute.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Rossville, GA
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes mam! They makes your lips super super soft!!!
Jamilatu A.
Jamilatu A.
4 years, 5 months ago
I personally don't think they are worth the hype that's around them. Yes they are pigmented but if you have very dry lips, Baby Lips just seems to worsen it. They smell good and are nicely pigmented but if you are looking for something that will last long and you are trying to avoid having to keep reapplying then I suggest you get a lip gloss. Not just any lip gloss but something like L.A colors lip gloss.
Bethesda, MD
4 years, 6 months ago
DEFINITELY! These are my favorite lip balms. they moisturize, smell amazing and make my lips super smooth!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Foster City, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
They really moisturize my lips. I love them and they look super cute!
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Santa Cruz, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
I think so and I love the cute packaging and that they actually work!
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
4 years, 7 months ago
I say yes and no. They are moisturizing to your lips until they wear off. Then I find my lips feeling more dry. They are nice as far as an in between lipstick and chapstick. Just enough color without the lipstick look..more natural.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Roy, UT
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes they are worth the hype. I was shocked also at how much I loved them. The moisture is the Best part
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
4 years, 8 months ago
They are so worth the hype! Super soft lips for just about $4. Not sticky, or too glossy- I love the fact that you get smooth lips with this product without looking like you drooled all over your lips- like many "smoothing" lip products looks like.
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
4 years, 8 months ago
I think they are worth the hype, to a certain extent. They smell delicious and leave a nice finish on the lips but I prefer the Revlon lip butters.
Rose G.
Rose G.
4 years, 9 months ago
YES they're awesome they moisturize amazingly! Also they smell so good i use it like everyday and they also have a little tint which is good! =D
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
You should try them Love the smell the feel on my lips and they have a tint that shows on your lips and the price is great.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Adams Center, NY
4 years, 10 months ago
Definitely worth the hype. I have horribly dry lips, but when I started using this is it was "hello soft, subtle, and smooth, goodbye dry, drab and dehydrated." I lie this product.
4 years, 10 months ago
I wasn't so sure about them either then on day i gave in and tried them and love the way they feel and really make my lips so soft.
Destane C.
Destane C.
Perris, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes.I love the way it feels.
Jeneen L.
Jeneen L.
Saint Cloud, MN
4 years, 10 months ago
These are super inexpensive and very much worth all the hype! These are by far the best lip balms I have ever owned. I have them in every single flavor. The moisture stays on your lips all day. Some of them are pigmented and you can really see the pigmentation.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Urbandale, IA
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes! Absolutely! Peppermint is the best!
Diem C.
Diem C.
Centreville, VA
4 years, 10 months ago
They are moisturizing when you use them. Once you stop using it, your lips will be more dry than before! In essence, your lips will be "addicted" to this product. I had to use this allll day in order to keep my lips from feeling dry and tight. It doesn't last very long so I was reapplying many times a day. It is best for using every once in a while over dark lipsticks (the darker babylips of course).
Christi Gizelle G.
Christi Gizelle G.
4 years, 10 months ago
I think so! They are pretty inexpensive, they actually do moisturize, and the best part... they are pigmented so most give you a bit of color as well! I am loving Cherry Me! I never leave home without it!
Nitzauris F.
Nitzauris F.
Bronx, NY
4 years, 10 months ago
They are pretty inexpensive and very moisturizing. I do like them. I had the cherry me and the pink one i forgot the name oops lol but i am really looking to get one of the clear ones to use everyday under my lipsticks.
Autumn E.
Autumn E.
ruskin, FL
4 years, 10 months ago
I think they are great, and pretty cheap. They smell great and leave your lip so moisturized
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
4 years, 10 months ago
I love the way my lip feel very soft and moistured
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
4 years, 10 months ago
YES YES AND YES! Well, my lips get very very dried out during the cold months, so I always keep a lip moisturizer on me. Chapstick always makes my lips feel sticky and I hate when my hair gets stuck in it. :/ I got the Fruit Punch flavor first and then proceeded to get the Cherry one. The thing I love most about them are the fact that they are light as well as hydrating and also have 20 SPF.
Verna S.
Verna S.
Henderson, NV
4 years, 10 months ago
YES! Definitely love mine, especially because i always have chapped lips, and these instantly make them soft again.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
4 years, 10 months ago
Definitely! They're amazing and a good price! I love the price, smoothness, flavors and packaging. Love, love love!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
4 years, 11 months ago
I love Baby Lips because they are so moisturizing and they give just the right tint of color while moisturizing! They just need to get some more colors out!!!
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
After only a week of use I totally believe that they are really worth all the hype. they really helped my chapped lips and they keep them nice and moisturized even with lipstick on. I definitely recommend these lip balms
erin h.
erin h.
4 years, 11 months ago
Oh its amazing ! i love the way my lips feel so smooth and so does my boyfriend ! it is amazing
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
4 years, 11 months ago
It works amazing. I use it almost everyday and it also adds a pop of color to my lips. It's very inexpensive so I think it would be worth a shot
Anya H.
Anya H.
den haag,netherlands
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes they are and plus they taste really good
jordan m.
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes they are worth it I have like 5 of them, they are moisturizing and can taste really good!! :)) and also leaves a tint of color
Tresha M.
Tresha M.
4 years, 11 months ago
There Worth it they are very moisturizing for my lips.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
San Francisco, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I absolutely adore them! I have all the colors and they smell and work so well. it's a must buy!
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
4 years, 11 months ago
I honestly don't think that they are worth the hype. I have 3 of them, and sure they moisturize and tint, but not as smooth and baby-like as they say
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Calgary
4 years, 11 months ago
The colour they give your lips is amazing, it's almost like a lipstick. But a little more sheer, so it's awesome. It's totally worth it!
Alysa K.
Alysa K.
Alhambra, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
OMG they are so worth it they have pretty colors and the moisturize sooo good I literally saw a difference in like 2 days
Dana N.
Dana N.
Tacoma, Washington
4 years, 11 months ago
They are totally worth it. If you need something smooth but also want a tint of color? This is the product your looking for. It also comes in a clear one, if your not a big fan of colored lip balm. This is a must you won't regret it! <3
Ya they are!!!!!! :3
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Atlanta, GA
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes! there is a great color selection and add a hint of color while acting as a moisturizing lip balm!
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes! They are wonderful color payoff and really moisturizing:)
Sara` M.
Sara` M.
Spokane,WA
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes the hype is definatley worth it!I love that they moisturizer my lips while giving them a beautiful color and they are light weight on your lips!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Australia
4 years, 11 months ago
They are really amazing and definitely worth the price! I love the variety of different flavors and they are really moisturizing and smooth whenever i apply it. My first one was the mango pie and i absolutely loved it. I've used it all up and would definitely repurchase soon when i get the chance. They are really good I love them <3
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
Definitely! They literally leave your lips as soft as a baby ;) plus add a natural tint to your lips that still keeps it girly!
Tracey
Tracey
Lethbridge
4 years, 11 months ago
They are definitely worth it. They are very moisturizing!
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Pleasanton, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
The clear Baby lips aren't that great, i prefer eos more. As a tinted lipbalm, they're okay. I still like my revlon kissable balm stains better.
Alexa N.
Alexa N.
4 years, 11 months ago
They are totally worth it! I have three of them (pink punch, grape vine, and cherry me)! MY favorite think about them is that they are moisturizing, pigmented, and also smell good unlike most lip products.
Carina T.
Carina T.
San Ramon, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
The baby lips are amazing. They are super moisturizing and give a great color tint. I have the pink punch one. Some people say not to get the peach one because it is not very moisturizing.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Columbia, MO
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes try it! They're a lip balm/chapstick and sort of a lipstick and lip stain all in one. It moisturizes and adds a nice shade.
Ava W.
Ava W.
Tucson, AZ
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes, they are definitely worth it. I have two. The peppermint one (the green tube) which doesn't have a tint and pink punch (in the bright pink tube) which provides me with a slight pink tint. They keep your lips moisturized and they do actually make your lips softer after using it for awhile!!
4 years, 11 months ago
They are absolutely amazing! I love the touch of colour and how they moisturize!
Delmy O.
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
4 years, 11 months ago
I love the fact it keeps your lips soft.
Kaylie W.
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
They're actually really amazing for the price! There's always coupons in the paper for them too!
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
4 years, 11 months ago
I have pink punch and I love it! They're not that pricey either so it doesn't hurt to buy one and try!
Jacee S.
Jacee S.
Tifton, Ga
4 years, 11 months ago
If you're looking for a "tinted lip balm," you can truly find that in this product. Whereas most tinted lip balms I don't find much color payoff from and the Revlon lip butters are so pigmented that they're basically a lipstick, this product falls right in between. My favorite is the shade "Peach Kiss," which gives a really natural but buildable peachy color to my lips, which is perfect for heavy eye makeup days, as well as no-makeup days. It's nicely moisturizing, as well, and smells great. If, however, you just want some chapstick and any kind will do... the price tag may not be justified for you. I think it's more about the color payoff/"tinted lip balm" quality of it, to me, than it being particularly moisturizing or doing anything extra for my lips.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
4 years, 11 months ago
They are very inexpensive. The tint looks great on all skin tones! A lot of my friends tried them out and told me they look great on them too.
Yanette F.
Yanette F.
Santa Paula, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Love that they do make your lips very smooth.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I personally wouldn't suggest buying it. There is so much hype surrounding this product. It isn't even that moisturizing. There are many other lip balms out there that are so much more worth it.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Wayne, NJ
4 years, 11 months ago
I don't think they are worth all the hype. if you're looking for a new lip balm give them a shot but they're nothing to get too excited about. if you want a great tinted lip balm go for the Burt's bees one its my favorite
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Bloomfield, NM
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes yes yes! I love everything! Plus they are inexpensive so try them now!
Kate T.
Kate T.
4 years, 11 months ago
I would try them out if I was you they are amazing you will not regret it!!!! :)
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Reston, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
I would try them out! I think they are moisturizing, and fun. Plus, they aren't very expensive either. So if you don't like it, it't not a huge loss.
Mandy T.
Mandy T.
Leominster , MA
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes!!! They are very hydrating and have spf! While smelling and tasting good. Love all the different flavors and colors!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
4 years, 11 months ago
They are my go to lip balm I find that they make my lip really moist and it last a lot longer than a lot of other lip balms.
Lyndsay M.
Lyndsay M.
castaic, CA
Totally worth it
4 years, 11 months ago
Totally worth it! If you like natural/nude makeup, go w/the Quench or Peach...my favorites! They're not expensive so you can always try them all!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
I have only tried one and love it moisterizing some color pigmeanted inexpensive..
Anna D.
Anna D.
Roanoke, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
They are good if you are hesitant to put on lipstick, and you'd like a pop of color while still looking natural. They have great flavors and cute packaging. The clear ones, in my opinion, are the most hydrating.
Suntana D.
Suntana D.
Angleton, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
I think that try are! You should definitely try and find out for yourself! The price ain't bad and it's very moisturizing and has great colour pay off!
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Manhattan, MT
4 years, 11 months ago
I love them just not the color that it puts off on to your lips.
Ca T.
Ca T.
Monroe Township, NJ
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes! Very inexpensive and they work great. I use the mint one and my boyfriend actually tries to steal it from me sometimes because it's so good, better than burt's bees
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes they are worth it they are so moisturizing
Valerie M. B.
Valerie M. B.
4 years, 11 months ago
I too have never tried them, but everybody had such great feedback, I'm going to buy one tomorrow to try it out ;]
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
ALEXANDRIA, LA
4 years, 11 months ago
They are really worth the type. Great product that that leaves your lips soft with hints of color.
Thea J.
Thea J.
Tacoma, WA
4 years, 11 months ago
They really are worth the hype! I slid one on my lips and was super surprised at how amazing it felt! I would recommend them to anyone! I got a clear one, in Quench, in case you don't like the tiny.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Leesburg, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
They are definitely worth the hype! They're really moisturizing and you do not have to constantly reapply like other lip products. Plus a lot of them are tinted, and they give a natural look for every day use.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Jacksonville, NC
4 years, 11 months ago
Yess!! They are most def worth the hype. My favorite is the baby plue&pink one, it's called "Quenched" & it is amazing!! Super moisturizing & smells good too :)
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
4 years, 11 months ago
They are not very expensive and are moisturizing.
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Methuen, MA
4 years, 11 months ago
They come in pretty colors! and they are very mostrurzing!
Latonica R.
Latonica R.
Bronx, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
What I love the most about Baby Lips is that they're super moisturizing.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
4 years, 11 months ago
Pretty good moisture, you don't have to keep reapplying
Farrah B.
Farrah B.
Austin, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
They are sooooo worth it because they actually work. They smell delish , cute colors, and they leave your lips so soft & moisturized.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
4 years, 11 months ago
I think it's really worth it. Well, maybe because i am a sucker for the packaging. AND these babylips ARE CHEAP! I have the red cherry one, the pink one, and the clear quenched one. They are pigmented. What I love them about the most is that they are very moisturizing.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Lakewood, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes they are soo wort it they morsturise your lips better than any other lip bal its defenitly worth the price you can also wear them under lipstick or even just wear it out it has a nice pretty sheer color
Tanisha F.
Tanisha F.
Oceanside , CA
4 years, 11 months ago
The cherry and peppermint are the most moisturizing to me and last longer than most lip balms. the cherry one gives your lips a very nice tint as well.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
4 years, 11 months ago
I like that the colors range from sheer to semi-opaque for a natural wear. Each lip balm is $3.04 at my local Target store. They make your lips really, really smooth. :)
Amber R.
Amber R.
Phil Campbell, Al
4 years, 11 months ago
I love them! I have the Cherry and the smell is amazing and the tint is over powering, it is great of day or night looks. I also love that it is not thick feeling on my lips
Hollie F.
Hollie F.
4 years, 11 months ago
I believe they are. The Cherry one looks great on everyone. I love that they're moisturizing and actually do make my lips feel soft after only a few uses. The tint can be subtle or bright depending on how much you apply.
Monika B.
Monika B.
Wildwood Crst, NJ
4 years, 11 months ago
They're amazing!! i have 3. they're all so moisturizing and smell so good:) try one out, they're cheap. just be careful because they're quite pigmented for lip balms so if you like dark colors go for the grape or pink punch. if you like clear or nude go for the peach or peppermint