Tati C.

I have yet to try any of the baby lips lip balms, are they really worth all the hype that's around them? What do you love about them the most?

• Emily H.
• Emily H.
Huntly
2 weeks, 6 days ago
This product works soooo well. I have been using it for a while now and it's much better than any other lip balm that I have used. You should really get this product :)
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I've never tried this product. I would to try this to see how it works on my lips
Sky H.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
2 months, 2 weeks ago
IF you've tried EOS these are like 299% better. I really loved these. THey last forever and really make you rlips soft and moisturized.
Becca L.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Dundee
2 months, 4 weeks ago
Honesty? I don't think so. They're not moisturising in the slightest for nd so if that's dhst you're after you might be disappointed x
TheGirl A.
TheGirl A.
3 months, 1 week ago
Absolutely. I love that it keeps the lips really hydrated
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Boca Raton, FL
3 months, 1 week ago
They're in expensive and give your lips a blast of moisture, they'er worth trying for sure :)
Anitharaj N.
Anitharaj N.
3 months, 2 weeks ago
l love this lip balm because it’s very light colour and moisturising..
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Owensboro, KY
3 months, 3 weeks ago
They arent anything special. In fact, I feel like I'm constantly having to re-apply with this one. Not worth the hype behind it.
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Laval, QC
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I personally find tha thtey ar ejust a typical lip balmm and besides the fact that they smell good, there's nothing really special about them .