Tati C.

I have yet to try any of the baby lips lip balms, are they really worth all the hype that's around them? What do you love about them the most?

Maansi Gupta💗 F.
Maansi Gupta💗 F.
United Kingdom
2 weeks, 6 days ago
They are so good and make your lips feel so moisturised. They also smell so nice
Elena X.
Elena X.
Vienna
1 month, 1 week ago
I love this product.I find them so moisturizing and smooth on the lips.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I find them to be very moisturizing and depending on which one you get, they give you a nice tinted lip
• Emily H.
• Emily H.
Huntly
3 months, 3 weeks ago
This product works soooo well. I have been using it for a while now and it's much better than any other lip balm that I have used. You should really get this product :)
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
4 months, 4 weeks ago
I've never tried this product. I would to try this to see how it works on my lips
Sky H.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
5 months, 3 weeks ago
IF you've tried EOS these are like 299% better. I really loved these. THey last forever and really make you rlips soft and moisturized.
Becca L.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Dundee
6 months ago
Honesty? I don't think so. They're not moisturising in the slightest for nd so if that's dhst you're after you might be disappointed x
TheGirl A.
TheGirl A.
6 months, 1 week ago
Absolutely. I love that it keeps the lips really hydrated
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Boca Raton , FL
6 months, 2 weeks ago
They're in expensive and give your lips a blast of moisture, they'er worth trying for sure :)