Amanda M.

How many of the baby lips lip balms are there? and are they pigmented?

Tanika M.
Tanika M.
Albany, OR
4 years, 1 month ago
The colored ones aren't very pigmented i suggest weqring something on top of them
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Pittsburgh, PA
4 years, 5 months ago
The ones that are pigmented are not a heavy color. They are more of a light tint of that shade
Kaylea F.
Kaylea F.
4 years, 11 months ago
I'm not sure how many there are, at my local Target there are always 4-5 different ones and some of them are pigmented! I didn't know this when I purchased my first one and I was surprised when I first put it on, but it is a really pretty bubblegum pink color! I definitely would recommend these! :)