Chelsea C.
New London, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert

How does BabyLips compare to the EOS or regular Chapstick brand?

Titusville, FL
4 months ago
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm is tinted so it acts as a moisturizer lip tint.
Kamryn S.
Kamryn S.
3 years, 9 months ago
Baby Lips has a tint to it.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Grande Prairie, AB
3 years, 9 months ago
Chapstick is good for chapped lips, BabyLips is good preventing chapped lips. Plus it has a little tint too.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Toronto, ON
3 years, 9 months ago
I prefer EOS or Chapstick if I were to choose... but I don't really think any of them are that amazing. I'm not a fan of Baby Lips as they contain petroleum, which will help your lips in the short term, but destroy them in the long term. Hence why Vaseline for your lips isn't really the greatest :/
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I prefer regular ChapStick brand
Val I.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
3 years, 9 months ago
EOS is MUCH better because EOS is a cruelty-free brand and is more eco-friendly. Maybelline is neither!
Josie K.
Josie K.
Kansas City, MO
3 years, 10 months ago
I prefer eos and or Chapstick. I think the baby lips is more for the color and flavor than moisturizing.
Kelli K.
Kelli K.
Albany, OR
3 years, 10 months ago
Baby lips works like a ChapStick but its also very different. The most obvious difference is all the colors and different options they have. But they also go on differently than most chapsticks. Baby Lips kind of absorbs into your lips and leave them moutstierized without a waxy residue. When used regularly you lips will be very plump and soft. If you are wanting to try babylips instead of a chapstick I would recommend the new Dr. Rescue babylips which is very hydrating. I even use it overnight to make my lips super smooth!
Titusville, FL
3 years, 10 months ago
It's a way better product than chapstick. It's on the same Level as EOS except it comes with an added pop of color. You can't go wrong with that combination.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
3 years, 10 months ago
I feel that the baby lips is a better moisturizer than the Eos balms and the eos balms tend to dry your lips out. As far as comparing it to chapstick I think chapstick does a better job. To me you really cannot compare and lippie out there to chapstick as far as moisturizing and helping chap lips goes.