Aanya J.

EOS or Baby Lips? I'm torn!

Amy G.
Amy G.
Ridgewood, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
Baby Lips all the way. It moisturizes much better, and comes with pigment.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Vancouver , WA
4 years, 9 months ago
I would much rather have Baby Lips! I had the other stuff and the packaging didn't work well enough for me! Also I hated it once I got near the bottom, very hard to get on your lips! Baby Lips is the way to go!
D N.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 9 months ago
I think EOS moisturizes my lips more
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
4 years, 9 months ago
I love and have bough both. I buy EOS more because I feel like it moisturizes my lips better. They both are very moisturizing, and have SPF. The only real question you need to ask yourself is, To color or not to color?? That's the real question in my opinion!
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
4 years, 9 months ago
Personally I love both. But in terms of which worked better I'd say EOS. Baby lips didn't work much my for my lips. Wasn't really worth my money.
sheena k.
sheena k.
CROWN POINT
4 years, 9 months ago
Baby lips. I think the flavor is way better and the waxyness of EOS always stays in my mouth. Blech
Kate S.
Kate S.
Baldwin, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
I enjoy baby lips more and actually find them more moisturizing!
Jade N.
Jade N.
Tampa, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
Definitely Baby Lips. I use the plain one with SPF and LOVE how it gives my lips a subtle shine and definitely keeps them super moisturized!