Myrissa M.

Does this actually make your lips soft i have really dry lips and i need something thats going to work?

Jeneva C.
Jeneva C.
Riverdale, MD
3 years, 4 months ago
Yess it really does... I'm living proof lol
Larri J.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Oh yes! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
3 years, 4 months ago
I would recommend carmex or EOS for really dry lips. Baby lips dried my lips out even more!
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Winder, GA
3 years, 4 months ago
I have really dry lips as well and I started using baby lips about two months ago and my lips are so soft and well moisturized I love it!