Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these last long for you?
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
10 months ago
I think they do! I have to reapply every 3 hours or so, but my lips still feel pretty moisturized when I go to reapply
Ashley F.
emily c.
emily c.
ORLANDO, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
They last a long time but it all depend on what u doing.... They are really good a leave ur lips so smooth
Tess R.
Tess R.
Jackson, OH
All day
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
MINES DOESNT LAST LONG. IT ALSO LEAVES MY LIPS FEELING LIKE I JUST COATED THEM WITH WAX. I STOP USING BECAUSE OF THAT. IT MAY BE DIFFERENT FOR YOU. HOPE THIS HELPS.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Mine only lasts about an hour, then needs to be reapplied. I think because my job consists of constant talking. So maybe it wears faster? It's definitely worth it though. You just put it on, no mirror required, it offers great moisturization and leaves a soft tint to your lips.
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
4 years, 7 months ago
It doesn't last long and I wouldn't even say it's 8 hours. I love it and it does give softer lips. My lips just feel dry afterwards and I usually use this along with chapstick. Remember it's purpose is giving you baby soft lips, not really to add moisture.
Jenn B.