Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these last long for you?
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Jan. 24, 2017, 2:50 p.m.
I think they do! I have to reapply every 3 hours or so, but my lips still feel pretty moisturized when I go to reapply
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
July 22, 2013, 9:23 p.m.
hannah g.
hannah g.
June 25, 2013, 12:58 p.m.
Yes maybe aroung 4-5hours
Aanya J.
Aanya J.
June 23, 2013, 11:34 p.m.
24/7
emily c.
emily c.
June 22, 2013, 9:54 p.m.
They last a long time but it all depend on what u doing.... They are really good a leave ur lips so smooth
Tess R.
Tess R.
June 6, 2013, 11:58 a.m.
All day
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
May 14, 2013, 3:48 p.m.
MINES DOESNT LAST LONG. IT ALSO LEAVES MY LIPS FEELING LIKE I JUST COATED THEM WITH WAX. I STOP USING BECAUSE OF THAT. IT MAY BE DIFFERENT FOR YOU. HOPE THIS HELPS.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
May 1, 2013, 2:51 a.m.
Mine only lasts about an hour, then needs to be reapplied. I think because my job consists of constant talking. So maybe it wears faster? It's definitely worth it though. You just put it on, no mirror required, it offers great moisturization and leaves a soft tint to your lips.
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.
April 16, 2013, 5:56 p.m.
It doesn't last long and I wouldn't even say it's 8 hours. I love it and it does give softer lips. My lips just feel dry afterwards and I usually use this along with chapstick. Remember it's purpose is giving you baby soft lips, not really to add moisture.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Feb. 3, 2013, 7:47 p.m.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Dec. 30, 2012, 4:53 a.m.
Not really. I'm just saying from my point of view, but I have really sensitive, dry lips, and this balm only last about half an hour for me. But if you like it, go for it.
Ivy L.
Ivy L.
Nov. 8, 2012, 6:27 p.m.
Yes, i usually use it at night. at first i didn't notice a difference but my lips got softer after like 2 weeks becuz i didn't hv to use as much of my other lip balm during the day
Tricia T.
Tricia T.
Nov. 5, 2012, 8:03 a.m.
For me they last around an hour.
Nov. 4, 2012, 8:28 a.m.
They last about 2 to 3 hours on your lips, depending on if you eat or not. and ive had my baby lips for a few months now.
Nov. 4, 2012, 8:28 a.m.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Nov. 1, 2012, 8:49 a.m.
Lasts a few hours on your lips
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Oct. 29, 2012, 10:06 p.m.
Yes they do
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Oct. 28, 2012, 5:34 a.m.
YESS!! I use it all the time, at night, in the morning, after I eat, I also go to school and I use it all the time then too and I still have a lot left in there. Baby lips are so worth it since it lasts for so long and it gives your lips a nice glow!
Emmy S.
Emmy S.
Oct. 27, 2012, 2:42 p.m.
I love these lip balms but they only last about an hour or so during the day. You cannot depend on them to "fix" your dry lips, still gotta drink lots of water!
Catie W.
Catie W.
Oct. 26, 2012, 7:54 p.m.
Mine doesn't seem to last very long and it isn't very thick
Oct. 26, 2012, 4:18 p.m.
They will last me around one hour. Mine tend to wear after that, but I like them because you don't need a mirror to reapply. Its not like lipstick where it is super pigmented.
Oct. 26, 2012, 4:17 p.m.
Oct. 25, 2012, 11 p.m.
Yes! i use it at night and when i wake up there is still a little residue left!
Oct. 25, 2012, 11 p.m.
Yes! i use it at night and when i wake up there is still a little residue left!