Margy M.
Margy M.
Hatillo
Are these worth the hype?!? I haven't bought any of these because they seem cheaply made to me!!! Do they compare to the Revlon Lip Butters?!?
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Ocala, FL
4 years ago
I find them moisturizing and just the slightest hint of color makes you look put together in seconds
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
4 years ago
Baby Lips is a very affordable option to some of the more expensive brands, and work just as well!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
4 years ago
There are definitely better chapsticks out there, but I think that these are worth a try due to the fact that they aren't too expensive! xoxo
Keri T.
Keri T.
Orange Park, FL
4 years ago
Yes! They are super moisturizing, plus they smell and taste delicious! They have SPF 20, which is great for the summer. The Revlon Lip Butters give more color pay off (those are more like a moisturizing lipstick), whereas the Baby Lips are have less color pay off but are more moisturizing. The Baby Lips are cheaper, but I think you get the same amount of product.
Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.
Harrodsburg, KY
4 years ago
They are defiantly worth it they moisturize really well
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Sydney
4 years ago
YES they work amazingly and their the best!
Haley W.
Haley W.
Greenville, SC
4 years ago
I absolutely love this lip balm, it gives great moisture and also gives you a little color as well.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Silverdale, WA
4 years ago
Yes plus if you have a little diva like me she can use the light shades @
Randi H.
Randi H.
4 years ago
Yessss, i always have at least the sunscreen one on at all times. its great for the winter time too
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
DRACUT
4 years ago
I love this product and have it in every color. With the Revlon Lip Butter, those are a lip stick this is a lip balm but it does give you a tint of color.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Milford, CT
4 years ago
I definitely think you should try these! They're adorable & they always leave my lips soft & moisturized. I always carry one with me in my purse. I'm obsessed! lol
Bryanne H.
Bryanne H.
Tucson, AZ
4 years ago
I think this is most llikey the best and cutest lip balm there is out on the market
Karla R.
Karla R.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years ago
I like them, they keep your lips moisturized and they have different colors to choose from but you it is not a lip stain.