Danielle C.
Laurel, DE
I used to work night shift in a hospital and from my lack of fluid intake, running around caring for others, and the dry air, my lips would become very irritated and dry. I have used these balms before and really found them quite soothing. I dug out my Baby Lips and smeared it on and around my lips. Immediately my lips were relieved! This balm was so soothing and creamy. I slathered the Grape Vine Baby Lips on frequently to keep my lips as moist as possible. Aaaahhh this is some good stuff.
About 3/4 through my 12 hour shift, I finally had time to use the restroom between taking care of patients. I looked in the mirror and realized for the first time that THIS STUFF HAS COLOR!!!!!
OMG I looked like a crazy person. 😂😂😂 I had been applying WAY outside my lip lines because it was so soothing! I didn't know I was putting purple all over my face! And because I had layered so much it had gotten on my teeth too! My poor patients were probably thinking this crazy woman is taking care of me!! I guess my co workers were afraid to say anything. I couldn't do anything but laugh. To top it of since I had put so much on for so long the skin around my lips was a stained purple. There was nothing I could do!
But yeah all because Baby Lips was soothing.
I did continue to use these but ended up getting one of the colorless ones for my soothing needs.🙃